The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 17, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, The Great Canucks said:

Excuse me? What a completely stupid thing to say. Markstrom wasn't even close to being a problem this game. He kept us in it all game. You Markstrom haters are becoming pathetic. You don't even know what the hell you are saying anymore. You just insult Markstrom for the sake of it now.

He's unreliable.

1 minute ago, LOL_dre said:

Everyone is talking like MDZ was the only reason we lost tonight but Eriksson, Pettersson, Goldobin, Hutton, and Gudbranson were the only minus players on the team.

MDZ even scored one of our goals but CDCs got to blame someone

Seriously? 

Watching the game > Plus and minus stats

3 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Markstrom is only the default starter cause Nilsson got injured. Prior to his injury Nilsson was taking a good many starts away from Marky, and honestly I think Marky is best used conservatively. With Bachman as our backup Marky is playing way more than he should. 

He's playing about as much as a good starter would. Unfortunately he's not a good starter.

Just now, J-23 said:

Relax, we need patience with our defence.

Soon we will have Juolevi, Hughes and Woo up.

Per Utica's assistant coach Gary Agnew - Chatfield, Brisebois and even Sautner are call-ups that are closer to being full time NHLers than Juolevi for now.  He still needs to work on his D-game and able play at the AHL pace before he can try at the next level.

1 minute ago, mll said:

Per Utica's assistant coach Gary Agnew - Chatfield, Brisebois and even Sautner are call-ups that are closer to being full time NHLers than Juolevi for now.  He still needs to work on his D-game and able play at the AHL pace before he can try at the next level.

I am up for 2 of those 3 in for MDZ and poo 

56 minutes ago, DontTouchMeGuys said:

Do people still think markstrom is a true number 1 goalie? because he's not. 

I'm not basing my comment on tonight. I'm talking about the whole season. 3.27 gaa. 89% save percentage. I don't care how many injuries we have had. These are not number 1 goalie stats. The only reason we have a winning record is because we have goal support. 

What winning record are u referring to? Our winning percentage is 0.45 and even before the game it’s below 0.500

For all of those that’s saying bring this guy bring that guy up to play defense so how the hell do u bring ppl up without having to send ppl down thru waiver? As bad as mdz and pouliet is someone will claim them as their team is injured with defense. So who the fuk is going to play in utica?

Archived