The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 17, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

I am very impressed with what I saw tonight! I didn't expect much with this tired group. But they had a shot a winning it, and even getting a point. They have a lil rest which will get them back up to par. Elias is poised for a couple multi point games, once he is rested. He is showing he can play with these guys. Not hearing much about his weight anymore. esp since he has moved up to the 175 lb class. I am really concerned that we don't have a couple smarter D-men or better passers. All the d-men delay delay delay and then their is nothing there! I bet 5 to 10 times Elias had to turn back. Its like a QB waiting till the receiver is in coverage and then hitting him. A couple passes we're 4 ft high in his feet! Can't see how Joulevei isn't a upgrade in many of those areas! 

9 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Green....you want to see effort? Watch the Flames-Oilers 

thats 2 teams playing balls out 

Green is going to start coming under scrutiny now. Blowing leads and most goals against in third period in the league.  

It's not just players but systems and coaching.  

He will make or break his time as Canucks coach when we see how he turns this around or fails to.

Like the guy but eventually every coach gets put through the wringer. 

His time is starting to show everyone what he's got. 

Archived