The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Good guys vs the Jets 7PM PST SNP/SN650

Odd.

I figure Gagner could have two attitudes:

1) the Canucks finally came to their senses, or

2) I better make the most of this opportunity.

I hope it's the latter, obviously. I also hope they put Gagner on Pettersson's wing, and maybe give Bo an offensive player on his wing to replace Schaller. Putting Gagner on Pettersson's wing would help Elias, but also could raise Gagner's value at the TDL.

I see Jake getting Ehlers, that little bug, with a body crippling check.  Ehlers, is then carted off the ice, and not to be seen again.  Ha Ha Ha!!!!  Then we all dance and cheer as Jake fills in Wheeler's face with fists!!!! 

Score 6-2 Jets, but we win the hits and the fights!!!!  

Jets go on to lose their next 7, after the pounding they take from Jake!!!!

Old time hockey!!!!

Best of luck to Gags. When he went down to the AHL, it was deserved. But I'd say his recall is a little delayed but Greener touched on why they waited a little longer than they should have. Come in with a fire in your belly and steal your job back. I am done rooting for losses. I wanna see wins again. They gave me a taste of it early in the season. I can't go back to team tank.

48 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I see Jake getting Ehlers, that little bug, with a body crippling check.  Ehlers, is then carted off the ice, and not to be seen again.  Ha Ha Ha!!!!  Then we all dance and cheer as Jake fills in Wheeler's face with fists!!!! 

Score 6-2 Jets, but we win the hits and the fights!!!!  

Jets go on to lose their next 7, after the pounding they take from Jake!!!!

Old time hockey!!!!

Mrs. Alf hasn't hid the scothc on the top shelf yet I see.

4 hours ago, AllWeatherFan said:

Expectations arent super high for tonight...but could this be us against Seattle in two years?!

Tkachuk is such a punk.  Invites all the attention he gets, picks his spots and turtles repeatedly.

Went down like a soccer player on that Draisaitl hit lol.

NHL's leading #milkhotdog

Archived