The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks at Ducks Nov 21 2018 US Turkey Day Edition!

xereau

cut.jpeg

DsifTqCVsAIoAtp.jpg

Bw862nl.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last game...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DsfXSXHUcAAgUUM.jpg

DsZ-Sa1U0AAcObi.jpg

Dsf3u2FVAAU-SoQ.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

DsiwU8TWwAMwvrD.jpg

DsivmsLUwAEIs5e.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

DsX_Vg9UwAAQfWu.jpg

Dsa3efbVsAEQx1K.jpg

DsZZMYdXcAE0E-Q.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

DsiYeGzVAAEn_SH.jpg

DsQmKmoV4AADTja.jpgDsajzKMU8AAQ3ut.jpg

DsUHxQBU4AE56kF.jpg

DrrH1JcUUAAj1Nn.jpg

DsFAcd1UUAUVl0S.jpg

YFznxRB.png

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Was hoping that Edler would be ready to go for this game. Oh well. Heal up, Eagle.

Looking forward to another solid effort from the team. Hopefully the more physical players on the team bring the pain to Getzlaf and Kesler. I'm looking at you, Guddy.

Edler is joining them on this road trip so maybe tonight. 

PS you think Guddy would meet Kesler in the street before they hit the ice? ( Kesler Johansen reference) 

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Edler is joining them on this road trip so maybe tonight. 

That's great news. Awesome.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

PS you think Guddy would meet Kesler in the street before they hit the ice? ( Kesler Johansen reference) 

I don't think so. I'm sure both Gudbranson and Kesler would like to have a minute or two with Johansen. Especially Guddy, considering how cowardly Johansen was the last time they played each other.

12 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Was hoping that Edler would be ready to go for this game. Oh well. Heal up, Eagle.

Looking forward to another solid effort from the team. Hopefully the more physical players on the team bring the pain to Getzlaf and Kesler. I'm looking at you, Guddy.

ryan-kesler-ryan-miller-erik-gudbranson-

Gotta take a page from Tryamkin 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT] Nucks at Ducks Nov 21 2018 US Turkey Day Edition!
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT] Nucks at Ducks Nov 21 2018 US Turkey Day Edition!

Archived