The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - CANUCKS VS SHARKS 6 PM, PST.

TNucks1

1 minute ago, FedorFedorov said:

Man please Jim Benning please stop the bleeding. Us fans can't take the losses they keep piling up. How much longer till you get some sense and fire "coach" green. Hire McLellan he's a good coach. Just please I'm begging you Jim. 

Relax buddy. Lose for Hughes.

1 minute ago, FedorFedorov said:

Man please Jim Benning please stop the bleeding. Us fans can't take the losses they keep piling up. How much longer till you get some sense and fire "coach" green. Hire McLellan he's a good coach. Just please I'm begging you Jim. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

If he does I expect him to take a moment or two to get into a rhythm, may be some stumbling blocks from  being away for a bit and have a strong finish

14tn509.jpg

I'd like to him to do this on his first shift, just so everyone on the ice knows that the Eagle has landed.

cropped_capture-2.gif

Go Nucks!

Keep Little things Loui as far away from EP40/Goblin as possible please.  I know I said this before and was wrong but tonight I feel is the night that Gaudette gets his first.

5-3 sharks

EP40, Hutton, Gaudette with the goals

1 minute ago, BrazilianCanuck said:

It is funny that Edler has a few of those gone in. I love when he does that :D

The man has an awesome shot. Personally, I'd like to see Green move Gudbranson with Edler, Hutton with Tanev and Stecher with Pouliot.

Maybe Edler could reignite Guddy's offense, or at the very least, they could flatten some Sharks.

Archived