The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Former US President George H.W. Bush Dead

SabreFan1

22 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

He worked for the CIA, so that would be a question mark on him.

I didn't realize that he was the head of the CIA. Yes, we'll find out lots of answers when they release that classified info. America's ties to the Middle East and the Bin Ladens, I'm sure there's lots out there.

2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

He ran the CIA and was in office as VP for all the hubabaloo down in Central America of the 80s. The man has plenty of blood on his hands but what US President doesn't?   

2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I meant he was decent at his job.  He raised taxes to actually pay for stuff rather than just borrow money even though he knew it could cost him his job and he knew when to pull out of a war that he won unlike his son who set up military bases in order to keep feeding the military industrial complex.

Good riddance. Just need Cheney to croak as well.  The two architects of 911. Two of the most corrupt mofos on earth. Bush seniors’ father sold fuel and supplies to the nazis for christ sake. The American replublican party is the single most evil entity on the face of the planet. They’ll kill us all for a buck. Not to mention rigging the election in Florida to get his son in office to continue their agenda. 

30 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I meant he was decent at his job.  He raised taxes to actually pay for stuff rather than just borrow money even though he knew it could cost him his job and he knew when to pull out of a war that he won unlike his son who set up military bases in order to keep feeding the military industrial complex.

yup you don't see political integrity like that very often anymore. 

Archived