Sign in to follow this  
xereau

[GDT] Wild at Nucks 7pm Rogers Arena Dec 4 2018

Rate this topic

Looking forward to seeing Markus put the smack down on his brother.

Also looking forward to the Beags being back. 

Go, Canucks, go!  

Edited by Cramarossa
  • Hydration 3

Great gdt! Pettersson Gonna get a hatty!! 

Be nice to see beagle and leivo in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The stain of the Lemaire makes Minnesota hockey still unappealling to me, weird huh?

But if Beagle, Leivo are dressing that may heal me.

6 minutes ago, 6string said:

The stain of the Lemaire makes Minnesota hockey still unappealling to me, weird huh?

But if Beagle, Leivo are dressing that may heal me.

I don't want to see any stain Lemaire left behind ;)

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan
  • Haha 2

Yay, feels like forever without a game... Which might be pretty sad and tells alot about the schedule up to this game

EP is about ready to blast off again! Is the slump over? Multi point game expected soon! Love the excitement he brings!

Time to come out heavy and fast like the first game against Calgary. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt

Intrigued to see the new recruit Leivo. If the scouting is true he’s pegged to be a fast energetic player who can get in on the forcheck, knock some pucks loose and make plays along the wall.

He’s also known for his shot which looks really good  and could beat NHL goaltenders if he’s given clean looks. 

Apparently he hasn’t been given the opportunity to showcase what he’s got in Toronto according to the video below, so he’ll probably be excited for the opportunity to make a name for himself in Vancouver since neither Leipsic or  Gaunce could. 

If hes able to put it all together in Vancouver then it’ll  be huge for the Canucks and needless to say for Leivos career.

1 hour ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Intrigued to see the new recruit Leivo. If the scouting is true he’s pegged to be a fast energetic player who can get in on the forcheck, knock some pucks loose and make plays along the wall.

He’s also known for his shot which looks really good  and could beat NHL goaltenders if he’s given clean looks. 

Apparently he hasn’t been given the opportunity to showcase what he’s got in Toronto according to the video below, so he’ll probably be excited for the opportunity to make a name for himself in Vancouver since neither Leipsic or  Gaunce could. 

If hes able to put it all together in Vancouver then it’ll  be huge for the Canucks and needless to say for Leivos career.

He is not known to be fast in any thread ever written about him.

T.O. fans say he has a slow first step in fact. Once he gets up to speed he is ok they say. But they do say he has a good shot and good possession stats.

I look forward to see what he can do with Horvat.

Edited by Kanukfanatic

Nice GDT!

It's good to hear the Tryamkin is keeping track of the team. If we can add him to the mix on defence next season, it would really strengthening our defence.

RD

Tanev

Gudbranson

Stecher/Tryamkin

LD

Edler (assuming he re-signs)

Hughes,

Tryamkin/Juolevi

I think Minnesota is so boring. Honestly they are close to LA in that regard. BUT I do expect us to break out of our slump, since Beagle is back and will give Horvat and EP more freedom to roam, and will have a nice trickle down effect for us (or trickle up i guess since Beagle is the 4th line defensive forward). I think Dubnyk's got nothing on us, and that we win this one by a handsome margin. I say 5-0. Fingers crossed