The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild at Nucks 7pm Rogers Arena Dec 4 2018

xereau

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It would be nice to see Eriksson given a reset or a reboot. Or just the boot.

was just going to say something similar. 

Sit Loui for a game. 

I've got a soft spot for Gold, I know he needs to improve but some on this team still get some easy treatment. 

Anyway, Go Nucks!

Just now, City-in-state-of-emergency said:

I always knew he had a great pedigree for coaching he seemed to care about the players and they always wanted to play under him..... unlike *cough* Dallas Eakins the Oilers hired as a "Player Coach" to help mold Yaks, Hall, Eberle  Nuges..... God damn how did Edmonton screw the pooch so badly. 

I have no idea what happened in Edmonton, but they need to fix the issues soon. I can't see McDavid being okay with missing the playoffs again.

1 minute ago, Mackcanuck said:

Michael Russo‏Verified account @RussoHockey 58s58 seconds ago

Fire alarm at #mnwild hotel at 2 am. Alarm blared for 30 mins, people evacuated for an hour Boudreau stayed in bed: “I wasn’t going to walk down 15 flights of stairs. I didn’t smell any smoke. I said, ‘I’m chancing it.”

Must've had left over BBQ he didnt want risk losing 

1 minute ago, Mackcanuck said:

Fire alarm at #mnwild hotel at 2 am. Alarm blared for 30 mins, people evacuated for an hour Boudreau stayed in bed: “I wasn’t going to walk down 15 flights of stairs. I didn’t smell any smoke. I said, ‘I’m chancing it.”

Boudreau...he who would risk death before taking the stairs.

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

was just going to say something similar. 

Sit Loui for a game. 

I've got a soft spot for Gold, I know he needs to improve but some on this team still get some easy treatment. 

Anyway, Go Nucks!

Fair is fair. Green sees the potential and talent with Goldy. Maybe he's hoping Benning can find a trade partner for Eriksson and isn't bothering to try and reach the guy.

Smart move to scratch Goldobin. He hasn't been doing enough and has made some errors. Getting scratched will hopefully motivate him to be better.

Feel good about tonight's game. Team starts to turn things around.

VAN - 5 (Pettersson x 2, Boeser, Horvat, Granlund)

MIN - 3 (who cares?)

7 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

33lcgnm.jpg

21 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Wonder if something is brewing, and Benning is trying to find Gagner a new home again.

Not sure 3 points in 7 games is a good enough sample size to get a taker, but I rather trade him then send him back down to the AHL.  Guy deserves to stay in the NHL.

Could Gags, Schaller & Poul land Kreider?!

12 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

Good tactic..like the Russkis in 1972. Mess with their sleep! It's oursystem vs theirs Gauddammit!

Nice to see beagle back. He looked great early on. 

Leivo-pettersson-boeser

roussel-horvat-eriksson

Granlund-gaudette-virtanen

schaller-beagle-motte

goldobin/gagner

edler-tanev

hutton-gudbranson

del zotto-biega

pouliot/stecher

soneones gotta go. Gagner might be going back down but I’d be surprised considering how well he’s played

11 minutes ago, billabong said:

Nice to see beagle back. He looked great early on. 

Leivo-pettersson-boeser

roussel-horvat-eriksson

Granlund-gaudette-virtanen

schaller-beagle-motte

goldobin/gagner

edler-tanev

hutton-gudbranson

del zotto-biega

pouliot/stecher

soneones gotta go. Gagner might be going back down but I’d be surprised considering how well he’s played

I can see Schaller going down before Gags. Schaller is the second coming of Loui Ericksson and that's not a good thing. Gags is not great either but he is an upgrade from Schaller.

Archived