The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 06, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, Roberts said:

great effort this game! their structure this game was a big improvement.

the only real negative thing I can take from this game is that again in the 3rd they slowed down. they definitely did not slow down as much as previous games but still they need to play a full 60 minutes. great game though!

MDZ destroys structure

4 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Mighty salty on the GDT tonight. Great two periods and awesome win by the lads.

Our stars played like stars and the supporting cast was more than adequate.

Greener’s got to let the team run in the third period.

This team is not yet ready to win 1-0 games. 

Yeah well, people were swearing on the ice and my feelings were hurt and angels likely cried. 

Just now, CanucksJay said:

Even during the losing streak... We were in most of those games til the end. 

Im prwtty excited for the future but the present isnt bad to watch either. This is way better than last season. 

Good point. There haven't really been many blowouts at all. 

Just now, falcons said:

My fresh take from tonight’s game was the play of Adam. I thought he controlled the puck well and played with some swagger. First time I have seen that from him. Very good sign! 

Definitely. He plays the game the right way. He is a sure fire NHLer. The question is, what is his ceiling? 

Just now, falcons said:

My fresh take from tonight’s game was the play of Adam. I thought he controlled the puck well and played with some swagger. First time I have seen that from him. Very good sign! 

Gaudette did have a very good game tonight. He is able to handle the physical play. I hope he puts on another 10 pounds but he is already doing well.  He does need a bit of puck luck though and to play with some better players imo.

8 minutes ago, Rounoush said:

Be honest. At the end, it crossed your mind:

"Are we bad enough to lose this?"

Nice win, though, boys!

We had a good lead, I wasn’t worried....ok I’m lying haha. I know they sat on the lead in the 3rd, but damn they can’t let off the gas so far that they go to sleep! Especially given how our 3rd periods have gone all season. Not trying to be negative, it was a great game by the guys. But 3rd periods still scare me!

Archived