The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Dec. 09, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Pete M said:

Good time to go on a win streak...favourable schedule next ten games

Good win and EP40 and BB getting a lot of points!

The hard part of our shedule is in the rear view mirror, and we are getting all our guys back too. Totally agree, let’s go streaking :emot-parrot:!!

16 minutes ago, Blömqvist said:

If he maintains this scoring pace and we make it to the playoffs even as the final wild card spot is Pettersson a Hart Trophy candidate?

I think Horvat is doing too much for Pettersson to be a candidate unless EP steps up his game even more. If Horvat was out for the season and EP was doing what he is, then definitely.

2 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I'm done with Ron McLean. I used to love the guy but I am so done with his weird, what he thinks, are witty little sayings. 

Yeah I'm with you...  he gets tiresome after a while.

2 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I'm done with Ron McLean. I used to love the guy but I am so done with his weird, what he thinks are, witty little sayings. 

Can't wait until his canuck hating face is off TV. 

He's absolute trash. 

Great win by the boys! Let's keep em coming! Too bad Marky couldn't get that shutout. 

2 minutes ago, Blömqvist said:

If he maintains this scoring pace and we make it to the playoffs even as the final wild card spot is Pettersson a Hart Trophy candidate?

If we somehow make the playoffs you'd think he'd have to be. Without him playing the way he has this season we'd be right there with LA if not worse.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We played a good team game. Our special teams were where they need to be. I felt good. Having Nills come in and play a couple games helped me rest and reset a bit and I felt good today.” - Markstrom

Sounds like something a career backup tendy would say. 

Archived