The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Dec. 09, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

POSTGAME | Brock Boeser

Boeser on his first goal: "Just wanted to get a shot on net there. It went off a guys skate, off the glass. I saw it go up and just said 'please hit him in the back' *laughs*"

"Anytime Petey has the puck on his stick, you better be ready for that pass. Like I say every time to the media, he can make passes most guys can't, so you always gotta be ready."

12 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I'm done with Ron McLean. I used to love the guy but I am so done with his weird, what he thinks are, witty little sayings. 

I was done a few years back with his hack job on Burrows. He's a smart ass, know it all, Albertan homer. Honestly, if I met him in public I would call him out on his unproffesional gut job on Burrows.

POSTGAME | Elias Pettersson

"It feels very good. We talked about continuing that way, being honest with yourself. The game we played these last two games is going to make us successful. We have to bring that every night."

Pettersson asked about it not being easy to put up 5 points: "No? *laughs* ...I don't really know what to answer. I'm just trying to create chances. Points will come if you play good so that's all I'm thinking of."

4 minutes ago, Laheys Liquor said:

Capture.PNG.50964c3139192919cd56fad158617343.PNG

I can say that there is close race for Calder... for the second and third best rookie that is. A very close race for who are the two other finalists that will be watching EP receive the trophy in Vegas. 

3 minutes ago, rekker said:

I was done a few years back with his hack job on Burrows. He's a smart ass, know it all, Albertan homer. Honestly, if I met him in public I would call him out on his unproffesional gut job on Burrows.

Me too!  Especially when he tried to back pedal as Burr was being recognized for some positive stuff and McLean he tried to board the bus.  Sure, ok.  You threw him under it now you want a ride?  I don't think so.

Can't stand him. 

Archived