The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

canuck game or world junior

hockeygod77

If I had to choose one this season. It would be a WJC game with a team you have investment in. IE team Canada or USA with DiPietro, Hughes, and madden. 

I'm hopeful to see team USA in vic this month. I have tix to 2 team Canada training camp games that I am stoked about.

Lesser competition sure, but it will be very fun none the less.

2 hours ago, Rush17 said:

If I had to choose one this season. It would be a WJC game with a team you have investment in. IE team Canada or USA with DiPietro, Hughes, and madden. 

I'm hopeful to see team USA in vic this month. I have tix to 2 team Canada training camp games that I am stoked about.

Lesser competition sure, but it will be very fun none the less.

Which training camp games you going to?   Going to the Thursday game myself.  Have never seen any of these games so am interested to see how the team progresses between now and the meaningful games.

5 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

HEY NUCKS PATSFAN GET A brain...you think you can get a gold medal game fore 150...even if it was kazoo vs finland they would selloff double your fake quote...you cannot get a ticket in canada game round robbin for under hundred dollars ..seats are on average scalping for 300 dollars now...they are sold out..vancouver has tickets for other countries but canda games are very high...look again dude..ok forget i even started this topic..you fans over in vancouver must be real city slickers that don't know hockey....i would not pay anymore than 25 bucks too see european teams besides sweden and russia but use and canda world junior games are at a premium ...way too much now..its like 800 dollars i see on some sites.

Go crawl back in to your hole and don't come back out

20181210_200028.jpg

HEY NUCKS PATSFAN GET A brain...you think you can get a gold medal game fore 150...even if it was kazoo vs finland they would selloff double your fake quote...you cannot get a ticket in canada game round robbin for under hundred dollars ..seats are on average scalping for 300 dollars now...they are sold out..vancouver has tickets for other countries but canda games are very high...look again dude..ok forget i even started this topic..you fans over in vancouver must be real city slickers that don't know hockey....i would not pay anymore than 25 bucks too see european teams besides sweden and russia but use and canda world junior games are at a premium ...way too much now..its like 800 dollars i see on some sites.

Ok nukpatsfan found some awesome tickets for just over 300 plus dollars that are nose bleed seats and who knows when they were purchased...good luck in finding any good tickets each for under 3oo hundred...im just saying tickets are so high compared to many other sports events..it may be worth it but ya same story tickets get bought up and some smart scalper is making money

you culls dont know anything in vancouver...too bad you city slickers only sit in your car after work and wait for the horn to honk and breathe in all that exhaust if your window is rolled down ..hahah you CAN NOT GET TEN DOLLAR TICKETS BULLHEADS..YOUR KAMLOOPS GAME IS PRE TOURNAMENT..TICKETS ON AVERAGE ARE OVER 150 DOLLARS FOR ANY DECENT GAME OR SEAT...PRICES RANGE FROM 100 TO 800 DOLLARS ON TICKET MASTER...BEST SEATS IM TALKING..ANY GAME CANADA IS IN IS OVER 150 EACH THAT IS AN OK SEAT..

1 hour ago, hockeygod77 said:

you culls dont know anything in vancouver...too bad you city slickers only sit in your car after work and wait for the horn to honk and breathe in all that exhaust if your window is rolled down ..hahah you CAN NOT GET TEN DOLLAR TICKETS BULLHEADS..YOUR KAMLOOPS GAME IS PRE TOURNAMENT..TICKETS ON AVERAGE ARE OVER 150 DOLLARS FOR ANY DECENT GAME OR SEAT...PRICES RANGE FROM 100 TO 800 DOLLARS ON TICKET MASTER...BEST SEATS IM TALKING..ANY GAME CANADA IS IN IS OVER 150 EACH THAT IS AN OK SEAT..

You're mad, well too bad, sounds like a personal issue...

This city slicker is going to a semi final game on Jan 4th. That is if I survive all the exhaust. 

Wouldn't miss it, still have great memories of Malkin playing against Jack Johnson. They were like men playing against boys. 

2 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

He just proved that he did.  Just because you waited too long and can't buy tickets doesn't mean we don't know hockey.  It's not like everything sold out in 5 minutes so I don't see a point to your whining other than an inability to plan for a world-class event that was announced years ago.

king hefty what a name...i can imagine...ya i think you fans over in van are culls that dont know hockey..ive been to many games and the atmosphere is terrible for a so called hockey town..its a disgrace...shoot shoot shoot the puck ..just shows the knowledge of the fans at times...and as for the ticket i am ok im just saying wow tried to get more and tickets are low 300 hundred to 800 dollars for some games on ticket master...then you buddy tries to prove he is a hero and finds a stub for 150 dollars ..whoopy doooo..think before you guys blah blah....

oh  that's such a fair price for junior game and really amateurs ..charging 300 hundred dollars for a game in world juniors..its starting to get ruined...business like..when i first watched it was like the best hockey ever..the brawl in russia was great..now its all about making a few bucks but yes show casing top talent in junior level and still is best tourney in hockey but i  feel the prices are high and nothing you can do about it cause the demand is there now...so yes i can get a good seat if i want to but you guys belly aching about having cheap tickets...well hope you are proud of yourself and feel good after the game..

I would take in a Canuck game but that's only because I'm not in Vancouver and any chance I can get my buddies back together and take in a game. Win or lose it's always a good time. WJC, most of the players, I heard of thier names but I care more about the players on the team.

3 hours ago, Toews said:

Its seems like it would be bad juju to ban a hockeygod especially during a winning streak. Maybe as a sacrifice during our next losing streak?

We have been discussing a new type of holiday over in the other thread. If we can hold off a couple weeks, a sacrifice would be apropos. 

On 12/11/2018 at 5:29 AM, hockeygod77 said:

not-sure-if-too-many-drugs-or-not-enough

9 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

now going on the market from 200 dollars to 2000 dollars some tickets...now you alll say thats normal and ok...i think its higher than stanley cup tickets

No one said they're cool with scalpers.  The fact that the event sold out and scalping tickets is profitable actually means that the tickets may have been priced lower than market value.  If you didn't care enough to buy tickets from the primary market, that's on you.  As a ticketholder, I can confirm that NPF's ticket prices are in line with what I paid.

Archived