The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canadian Dominance Continues?

Just now, King Heffy said:

Konstantinov too.  The guy was an absolute beast before the tragic accident.

Great player for sure.  I always cheer for us to win every International competition, but if we don’t win, then I want Russia to win.  I think their players are great too.  I was super happy to see OV lead his team to the greatest trophy of them all; the Stanley Cup.  

I seem to remember reading that the fins produce the most nhlers per capita with a population of only 5 million or so. The Americans would be the opposite end of the spectrum with around 325 million people they have only recently started to catch up in terms of the amount of players produced compared to Canada.

I agree that Canada could field more multiple stronger teams than others

But it will seem odd and sad that the best player in the world may not be a Canadian in the future as we have been spoiled with throughout History

I did hear people saying the 2020 draft player could be better than Hughes of this year and that is Good news for Canada

6 hours ago, ba;;isticsports said:

I agree that Canada could field more multiple stronger teams than others

But it will seem odd and sad that the best player in the world may not be a Canadian in the future as we have been spoiled with throughout History

I did hear people saying the 2020 draft player could be better than Hughes of this year and that is Good news for Canada

Mcdavid will be the best for awhile. Matthew savoie should also keep the best player in the world tipping towards us.

Archived