The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Dec. 11, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks are 3/3 since I left Canada for Mexico. 

Therefore, I am selflessly soliciting donations to keep me here. Some posters would probably like to make that permanent. And cut off my internet. But alas, the wifi is free. 

Figures I go for my dinner res, get finished up and game over, missed the comeback effort. 

I’ll assume they ‘battled’ got ‘pucks to the net’ and ‘never gave in’ while marky was ‘dialed in’ and ‘kept us in it, gave us a chance after a slow start’

I think I got most of the postgame answer cliches there. 

Just now, brownky said:

Therefore, I am selflessly soliciting donations to keep me here. Some posters would probably like to make that permanent. And cut off my internet. But alas, the wifi is free. 

Figures I go for my dinner res, get finished up and game over, missed the comeback effort. 

I’ll assume they ‘battled’ got ‘pucks to the net’ and ‘never gave in’ while marky was ‘dialed in’ and ‘kept us in it, gave us a chance after a slow start’

Link to the Go Fund Me page? 

Keep the tank on park because we have won three in a row. Wow Jake half way to 20 now and Petey doing Alien things as always. Leivo again showing he can play in the top 6. Tanev showing some offensive awareness with the passing from the point with Eddy. Just a great overall come from behind win, what’s not to like. 

145E7BA2-0745-41C6-B585-71476B92EF7B.gif

6 minutes ago, therodigy said:

A game we should not have won, but I'll take it! #shotgunjake!!!!!

Makes up at little bit for about seven games that the team should not have lost so far this year (where they outplayed, outhit, outchanced etc. but bounces just were not there).

3 minutes ago, brownky said:

I wouldn't say it was a slow start. More like a slow (bad) 50 minutes. CBJ then kinda played defensively and the Canucks finally started skating and next thing you know they won.

Archived