The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Dec. 11, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, pluralsight said:

Link to the Go Fund Me page? 

:lol: That would probably break so many board rules if I actually did it.

No but seriously, if we’re in the hunt come May/june I will brave the heat, hurricanes and mosquitoes and wait it out here. Watch Horvat hoist that cup from one of the mannnny expat sportsbars.

Loved the surprise ending. Tanev made some incredible plays - our quietest and best defenseman. #40 adding to his point totals like a boss. Markstrom looking very solid.

Keep this up and let's get back into the playoff scene!

"It was a lucky one for sure. I just tracked down a loose puck there and tried to get it on net and create a rebound. Ended up just squeezing short side there. We're happy and we'll take those any day." - Virtanen

"He's a special player. He's a big part of our team. It's really exciting to see what he does out there. He always makes stuff happen. He's so young, his future is so bright. He's quiet, but he pipes up once in a while, he's pretty witty and he's a fun kid to be around." - Virtanen on Pettersson

Slow but sure the future of this team is emerging.   Points are not different but the team is so different from a year ago.    Really fun to watch.   Worth staying up into the middle of the night.   Good road effort.   Jake is getting shifts at key points late in games and is rewarding that confidence in him.

3 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Makes up at little bit for about seven games that the team should not have lost so far this year (where they outplayed, outhit, outchanced etc. but bounces just were not there).

yeah, just a little. Can we have about 6-7 more bounce our way, for a change? ...oh, I forgot, most games have refs at them

8 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Guddy absolutely rocked Pierre Luc Dubois and Hutton sat down Josh Anderson. Well done, gentlemen. 

I'd like to see these hits.  

Last I saw it was 2-1 BJ's, next I see it's 3-2 Nucks. 

Sounds like Marky played a strong game. Good for him. Each goalie has stepped up their game a bit this year. 

“That was one of my luckier goals, but I’ll take it. It helped us get two points and that’s what matters... They did a good job slowing us down, especially on breakouts. We didn't have that many controlled entries. But we talked about giving it our all the last 20 and we found a way to win... I don't think we played our best hockey today. But, hockey game is 60 minutes. It's good we always believed in ourselves that we could turn it around and it's good that we could find a way to win.” - Pettersson

Wonder how Torts is doing after that? Lol!!

They looked real slow in the first 2 periods but they played hard in the 3rd. Nice to see something go our way for once. All those games we lost that we should have won.. yeah not sorry we stole this one.

Love ya team. They are looking like brothers out there now!

Archived