The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIM] HSG - Season 2 (Applications welcome)

AV.

UPDATE:

I believe there are only a few goalie stats that need to be updated, everything else is fully updatd.

Sane and I are also figuring out a system for running the draft.  Some of you may already know but for those who don't, he's going to be gone for a few weeks on vacation.  The plan is to run the draft during that week period.

Re-signs and free-agency will then occur after his trip.

Thanks for the patience and more soon :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry for the slowness lately! I've been back and forth for work before i set sail for vacation.

So as the draft is getting started, feel free to ask me about prospects or whatever before I leave Sunday 3 EST

Pumped for season 2B)

• Cheers 3

NOTE:  I have made an adjustment to one of the rules regarding trades.

Previously, if you had signed or re-signed a player to a multi-year contract during the off-season period, you could not trade them until the next off-season.  While this is still the case, I have moved forward minimum trade date slightly sooner.  Rather than start of the re-sign/free-agency period, I have moved it forward to the entry draft as the minimum point.

Rationale:

1.  Some GMs like to complete aspects of their roster sooner than waiting for FA (i.e trading for a player rather than signing a player)

2.  Some GMs decide to rebuild and the entry draft is usually a good time to move out pieces

Hopefully no issues or concerns but if there, please PM me :) 

Thanks guys