The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIM] HSG - Season 2 (Applications welcome)

AV.

1.  As we look for replacements, I will temporarily be taking control of all the vacant teams

2.  Arizona releases Kevin Connauton, Darcy Kuemper, Jay Bouwmeester, and Ryan Spooner

Edited by Alain Vigneault

Hey everyone, sorry for my recent absence I've been busy with work and travel but I am back. 

Voracek, JVR, Varlamov, and Bonino are OTB! 

I am also looking to trade up in the draft and will part with my 1st (21st ovr), 2nd's, and the plethora of prospects I have. 

Message me here or on Kik if you'd like to make a deal.

Edited by Mr. Quacks

the LA Kings are willing to listen on any players.

they won't come cheap and we're going to be very conservative in our deal making but if you have interest in someone and you're willing to pay hit us up!

We are actively shopping Kopitar, Martinez and Spurgeon. We are a rebuilding team 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1

14 hours ago, morrissex95 said:

they won't come cheap and we're going to be very conservative in our deal making but if you have interest in someone and you're willing to pay hit us up!

We are actively shopping Kopitar, Martinez and Spurgeon. We are a rebuilding team 

Excuse me

On 5/22/2019 at 9:54 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

HIRING: Due to the business of his schedule and personal life, @Carlutch98 has brought in @morrissex95 to help assist him.  Feel free to include the latter in any trade discussions.

"Something profound about second chances"

15 hours ago, morrissex95 said:

1 hour ago, Carlutch98 said:

Excuse me

:lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, morrissex95 said:

Sorry about the confusion guys there was a mutual lapse in communication about my role with the Kings. I'm an AGM and I'm going to listen to Carlutch's direction. 

Hey man, don’t worry about it. I made more than my fair share of mistakes as @Blue Jay 22‘s AGM in RGMG Pool