The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIM] HSG - Season 2 (Applications welcome)

AV.

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and answered all the PMs regarding contracts/UFA.  Some of you in kik know that I have been extremely busy with school in my personal life so that has delayed things massively.  For non-kik people, that's why things have been rather slow.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT SENT IN OFFERS, PLEASE DO SO BY 10 PM PST TONIGHT.  If I don't receive offers, I will just auto-sign.

Apologies for the wait but I'm gonna get things back on track :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I went ahead and answered all the PMs regarding contracts/UFA.  Some of you in kik know that I have been extremely busy with school in my personal life so that has delayed things massively.  For non-kik people, that's why things have been rather slow.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT SENT IN OFFERS, PLEASE DO SO BY 10 PM PST TONIGHT.  If I don't receive offers, I will just auto-sign.

Apologies for the wait but I'm gonna get things back on track :) 

Real-life happens bro. Don't be sorry. We can wait for a sim league. Especially for something as important as school. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

HIRINGS

@Lewitelli has been hired as the new GM of the Boston Bruins

@milk and honey has been hired as the new GM of the Chicago Blackhawks

I just want to say thank you to @Alain Vigneault for the chance, the blackhawks organization,  my family, and my friends for helping me to make it here! My blackhawks have a long way ahead of us and our goal is to win the Stanley cup.

thank you

MH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1