The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] WINNIPEG JETS @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS | DEC.22 | 7:00PM | CBC CLOWNS | SN650 |

J-23

Just now, J-23 said:

No he never said that. He said he likes the intensity of the game with physical play. Headshots have been happening since preseason, when Wilson hit that kid.

He said he is willing to pay the price (of players getting seriously injured) to have more meanness in the game.  That is what he said. 

I am disappointed in Goldobin man, so much skill but he's playing lazy. He got a chance to play on the top line and totally screwed it up early. Really want him to be in our top 6 he has the potential but plays lazy.

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I am disappointed in Goldobin man, so much skill but he's playing lazy. He got a chance to play on the top line and totally screwed it up early. Really want him to be in our top 6 he has the potential but plays lazy.

I think he just thinks too much.  When he's thinking, his feet aren't moving

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

So frustrating to watch he has so much skill. Jsut no drive man .

Archived