The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] WINNIPEG JETS @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS | DEC.22 | 7:00PM | CBC CLOWNS | SN650 |

J-23

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Their fan club's that way >>>

And I don't agree.  Refs should call the crap they're doling out.  It's not supposed to fly under the radar.  There's "tough" then there's "dirty".

They should but after decade of them not maybe we should stick up for ourselves and dish it out as well. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

you can't often put it on the refs, but this was one of them, $&!#ty way to end this one. But they did show they can hang with the toughest team in the league. 

They're dirty tough.  I don't respect that at all.

Well that was an absolute heartbreaker... That non-call was absolute nonsense, I don't know how they don't call that. 

I knew it was going to be a hard fought game, and I'm proud of the team, but they deserved a way better fate in this one. Hand it to Brassoit as he played great, but our boys need to hit the net when they have golden opportunities like they did.

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

They should but after decade of them not maybe we should stick up for ourselves and dish it out as well. 

Get over it?

New team.  A decade ago and you're still reliving it?  There's therapy for that.

This team is showing it's toughness.  They're just not dirty and I really don't want that to change.  But it may have to.

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Their fan club's that way >>>

And I don't agree.  Refs should call the crap they're doling out.  It's not supposed to fly under the radar.  There's "tough" then there's "dirty".

Are you saying our fans are politically correct? If sonmight as well write off the playoffs till they get some sense.

Hopefully Baertschi, Sutter and Stetcher are back on Thursday, this team is going to play so well. Markstrom looks like a completely different goalie out there, you can't win them all. Motte was clearly crosschecked and ref did nothing about it.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Are you saying our fans are politically correct? If sonmight as well write off the playoffs till they get some sense.

I'm not in the mood.

And can't understand this gibberish.

Canucks outplayed the Jets.  Refs handed this one to them.  That's how that went.

Archived