The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rumor New Home and Away Jerseys for Canucks

Rate this topic

Squamfan

4 hours ago, -AJ- said:

If that's the look, I love it actually. Nice and simple--pays homage to our roots with the modernized stick 'n rink, but also maintains our currently identity with the Orca. Huge thumbs up to the design team from me.

Yeah, this is great. The 'Vancouver' was redundant, so I'm really glad they removed it. I even like the shoulder patches better in white. The pop a bit more.

Really happy with the ne design. I'm so glad they didn't scrap everything and change the logo completely.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Bitter Melon said:

Is the orca not a cartoon?

In a very different style. The native art style is much more classy than what I've seen from Johnny Canuck so far IMO.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

In a very different style. The native art style is much more classy than what I've seen from Johnny Canuck so far IMO.

To each their own, personally I think the faux native art style slapped on a on a snarling somersaulting whale from some ⁿth plane of existence where the rules of boundaries don't apply the same way looks far more ridiculous than a skating lumberjack.

Edited by Bitter Melon
  • Wat 1

Meh.... I mean it's better minus the 'Vancouver' but it's not anything I'm going to go rush out and buy new Merchandise over.

Still would prefer if we just went back to Stick in Rink as our mains with black Flying Skate for our 3rds. Not a fan of constipated whale.

2 hours ago, SynysterGates said:

Mock up of what we saw in the leaked photo yesterday.

20190529_063931.jpg

20190529_063913.jpg

Oh man those look sharp.

The shoulder patches need to be blue on the white jerseys to match the orca.

But I love those.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2