The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rumor New Home and Away Jerseys for Canucks

Rate this topic

Squamfan

I liked the  'Vancouver' word mark. 

But that's cause I'm forgetful like the the movie Memento.

Then again once I see the refs treating the blue/green team with disregard, I'm sure some reptilian brain function will override my consciousness and remind me that the blue/green with whale dudes are the home team. Essentially, you can tell a Canuck player by the amount of Zebras they attract. It's what happens when you know something so well, it becomes part of your primary functions. Like how Bruce Lee used to speak of his Jeet Kune Do training. 

5 hours ago, SynysterGates said:

Mock up of what we saw in the leaked photo yesterday.

20190529_063931.jpg

20190529_063913.jpg

I'd be happy with those.  Small changes, but a much nicer jersey than before.  Any time a team changes jerseys hold my breath, many are trainwrecks.  These could be better,  but could have also been a while lot worse.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Not sure what it is. I did laugh at the "toilet bowl collar" comment lol

Maybe it's the striping? Maybe the white stripes need to be thicker or a different striping design? or maybe there needs to be some green and more blue in the logo? I do like the white shoulder patches on the blue jerseys. Never liked the lettering/numbering font.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Not sure what it is. I did laugh at the "toilet bowl collar" comment lol

Maybe it's the striping? Maybe the white stripes need to be thicker or a different striping design? or maybe there needs to be some green and more blue in the logo? I do like the white shoulder patches on the blue jerseys. Never liked the lettering/numbering font.

Agree with all of this. The striping on the blue Jersey should be the reverse of the white, like the last 3rd Jersey. Add green to logo, change collar, go back to block numbers.

I believe it is confirmed that we have an alternate jersey coming out (that isn’t the skate jersey) too right? I wonder if it could be the blue jersey with the white stick in rink as the logo? Or maybe a green jersey? Could anyone do a mock up of that?

18 hours ago, goog16 said:

I love the 40th jerseys and wish they would go with that.The Bo wearing the Johnny is pretty sweet also...

I guess we're stuck with the Orca...

canucks-horvat-johnny-canuck.png

dc31b27d4be538f46dbea9a4f3826cfb.jpeg

^^^^^^THOSE are true Canuck jerseys.:bigblush: Not the garbage that was leaked yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Someone out there is laughing at all of you for taking the bait.

there is a good chance that the leaked jerseys are fake. they were tweeted out as a leak by someone who could no longer find the source. these jerseys do mostly match the description of what some people have previously mentioned though.

38 minutes ago, Roberts said:

there is a good chance that the leaked jerseys are fake. they were tweeted out as a leak by someone who could no longer find the source. these jerseys do mostly match the description of what some people have previously mentioned though.

I believe it was reported that the leaks were confirmed authentic by someone who works at sports logos . Net or whatever. 

Just now, Brouhaha said:

I believe it was reported that the leaks were confirmed authentic by someone who works at sports logos . Net or whatever. 

I heard that too, I am wondering what real authority that guy has though. He could just be matching that jersey up to the rumours that were going around before.

• Upvote 1