The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

Anyone who threatens to quit playing when they get voted for...

or

Self vote to get their way...

or

Rage at anyone who even remotely asks scum hunting questions

Should not play this game. It's such a cheap cheat. People in the actual mafia forums would laugh at us.  There are players that come here with their minds made up on how they will out their forum nemesis. Even if that nemesis is not even guilty.  They tunnel that player regardless.  It was  getting real cliquey in here. I thought this game would be different since we have not played in a long time. I have my werewolf game with stories and all ready, but I don't think I will open that thread up. Nothings changed. It amazes me how much people get mad at being questioned about what they post.Sad really. 

GG.

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Anyone who threatens to quit playing when they get voted for...

or

Self vote to get their way...

or

Rage at anyone who even remotely asks scum hunting questions

Should not play this game. It's such a cheap cheat. People in the actual mafia forums would laugh at us.  There are players that come here with their minds made up on how they will out their forum nemesis. Even if that nemesis is not even guilty.  They tunnel that player regardless.  It was  getting real cliquey in here. I thought this game would be different since we have not played in a long time. I have my werewolf game with stories and all ready, but I don't think I will open that thread up. Nothings changed. It amazes me how much people get mad at being questioned about what they post.Sad really. 

GG.

You're talking about yourself here, right?

21 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

TP:

BJ

MH - Judge 

TP lean:

Jazz - TP/3P - mafia doesn’t make sense because if he were, he wouldn’t have shared the information about the sheriff

112 - TP/3P

Null:

BW - 3P/TP - I kinda view BW and 112 close to the same, but the difference is that BW seemed immediately convinced of a cult after nightfall. Look at him depending on what happens next nightfall. Also he bothers me.

Stamkos - TP/mafia/3P seems like he has been just hanging out this round. Idk

Falcon - TP/mafia/3P definitely skating by these last few rounds. Haven’t really payed much attention to him since round 1 admittedly. Need to analyze further and later.

Mafia lean:

DM - give him a French civil war execution 

DT - if he’s the doctor, I’ll eat a hat

Am I missing anybody?

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Am I missing anybody?

I know I haven’t been around much this round but I have lame excuses that are actually true. 

For one, I’ve been busy. Yeah I know it’s a common excuse but still. 

Two, I wanted to stay far away from the DM vs. 112 drama. I didn’t need or want to deal with any of that, so I avoided it. 

Archived