I am tracker"- dt said
"we should um lynch DT he is a liar" - the town replied
"I AM TRACKER!" - DT echoed for four days and four nights
"...okay I'm actually doctor haha" - dt said
"WOLF!!!!!" - the townspeople said
"WOLF!" - ...The boy cried.

Doubt Tea you may have your last words

BJ confirmed mafia.

No 2nd kill this time during nightfall and the game is still going. With 8 players total, I'm guessing the player that was converted ended as mafia, not cult. And if that's the case, then there probably isn't a cult in this game. The poisoning business however...not aware of any TP or Mafia role that deals with that.

My guess: 8 players - 2 scenarios I imagine:

6 TP, 1 mafia special, 1 3P

5 TP, 2 mafia, 1 3P

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

No 2nd kill this time during nightfall and the game is still going. With 8 players total, I'm guessing the player that was converted ended as mafia, not cult. And if that's the case, then there probably isn't a cult in this game. The poisoning business however...not aware of any TP or Mafia role that deals with that.

My guess: 8 players - 2 scenarios I imagine:

6 TP, 1 mafia special, 1 3P

5 TP, 2 mafia, 1 3P

Poisoner is a less common SK variant. Players targeted with the poison will die the following night. I'm almost certain this role is in the game.

35 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I know BJ loves to keep me alive when he's mafia and I'm town. Because he believes and wants to prove he can out maneuver me. 

Half-true. But also false.

Without giving too much away, the one thing I always to keep in mind when I play mafia is to play smart. I've definitely kept you around in the past when I've been mafia, I'll admit that, but I would never do so only to prove a point to you. Or anyone for that matter.

That's about as honest as I can get with you. Now you have you to tell me your mafia mindset.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Half-true. But also false.

Without giving too much away, the one thing I always to keep in mind when I play mafia is to play smart. I've definitely kept you around in the past when I've been mafia, I'll admit that, but I would never do so only to prove a point to you. Or anyone for that matter.

That's about as honest as I can get with you. Now you have you to tell me your mafia mindset.

That's fair. I believe that.

I know you enjoyed those times you tricked me. :P

My mindset is the same as my town mindset: win the game at all costs. I try to only make the optimal choice for my team no matter what.

21 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Very fun fact: I'm pretty sure I was the first person to introduce the poisoner role to CDC mafia. And I gave the role to none other than Zfetch himself.

I was suspended on CDC so I played that whole game through emailing you.
Worthy Ironman right here ;P

Archived