The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

14 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I already recognized this fact earlier haha.

But seriously, let's all take a big deep breath.

And then my boss asked when I left the bar if I'm gonna be in a better mood tomorrow night.

So maybe there's a bigger correlation between my behaviour and my personal life than I'm aware.

To all the players in the game, if I come across as...picked off? Overly angry? Top much Trump, but with better hair?

Take it with a grain or entire shaker of salt.

Imma smoke some weed now

On 1/5/2019 at 11:03 AM, Doubt Tea said:

All vanilla TP roles were told they had to post 5 times per round to remain active. I'm assuming all TP with roles or mafia were not given this restriction. You can see with Master Radishes reaction that he also received this stipulation as well. I'm assuming AV and otherwise who had a reaction like that did not receive that stipulation and thus are either mafia or special role

Not that it matters anymore, but I was scrolling back through the intro, and I picked this nugget up. Since he got a doctor PM, it should have said something different. Which means this is where his lying began. What kind of TP play is that?

4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

And then my boss asked when I left the bar if I'm gonna be in a better mood tomorrow night.

So maybe there's a bigger correlation between my behaviour and my personal life than I'm aware.

To all the players in the game, if I come across as...picked off? Overly angry? Top much Trump, but with better hair?

Take it with a grain or entire shaker of salt.

Imma smoke some weed now

I gotcha

Yeah, I mean tone gets lost over text so things easily come across worse than they are meant. I try to keep that in mind.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not that it matters anymore, but I was scrolling back through the intro, and I picked this nugget up. Since he got a doctor PM, it should have said something different. Which means this is where his lying began. What kind of TP play is that?

I'm assuming he was trying to blend in as a vanilla tp?

12 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Remaining Players:

1. One One Two - 3p? (if BW is poisoned then she’s next to go)

4. Beluga Whale - TP (Poisoned maybe?)

6. Milk and Honey - Judge

8. Stamkos - Vanilla TP
11. Falcon - 3p/maf (guns blazing and panicking)
16. Blue Jay - TP (PoE)
17. Darth Melvin - Maf 

Death awaits one unfortunate soul...

10 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yes, and I'm not ruling it out. I guess it is possible for anyone in that original TP Alliance PM who is still alive to be a KP. 

But why are so convinced it is BW? I can't share your ESP connection with him. Wasn't Stamkos and 112 also in it or am I wrong?

Stamkos is a good candidate actually. He PMd me last night telling me he couldn't see a valid reason that I've should be lynched, but shortly thereafter had me in his scum list. Why the sudden change of heart?

16 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Stamkos is a good candidate actually. He PMd me last night telling me he couldn't see a valid reason that I've should be lynched, but shortly thereafter had me in his scum list. Why the sudden change of heart?

Were you even in contention for a lynch when Stamkos sent that? 

Stamkos, why didn't you say that in the thread? If you did, then my bad. 

23 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Were you even in contention for a lynch when Stamkos sent that? 

Stamkos, why didn't you say that in the thread? If you did, then my bad. 

I dont believe so, no. It is odd that it wasnt something posted in the thread, and otherwise getting the MK adds fuel to the fire.

UNVOTE, VOTE STAMKOS

Just now, 112 said:

Nah.

Pretty ridiculous list, all things considered.

Like, it's ridiculous because of the speculation on who's poisoned and for somehow implicating me as the one who did it. I didn't do anything.

AV and Aladeen both seemed to think I was 3p. Why does Stamkos now?

Archived