The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

15 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Right, well, I'm off to bed.

At the risk of being dismissed for OMGUSing, Aladeen's at the top of my scum list so far. He's strongarming, as 112 pointed out, and focusing especially on game mechanics (five-post-gate, 112's role) rather than player behaviour. In particular, his post about 112 being the judge felt un-townie.

I also feel his manner of calling me out is weak. He's hesitant; he's making excuses for me, even. His tone is as if he's waiting to see if others will take the bait and start a wagon against me rather than boldly leading it himself.

I can ISO his posts properly later, I suppose, but obviously my opinions on him are now compromised by his own mudslinging of my good name. If anyone else wants to give him a glance over, please do.

So unvote; vote Aladeen. But please, future hosts, stop making us on opposite teams. :(

I’ve voted for you... what are talking about hoping someone else will start a wagon... it’s been started... by me. 

So scummy... you were in a PM and your lame excuse of starting a post and not following through would get any other player lynched.  

As far as the PM thing goes I have been there... I think it was BW or TL that said I was in PM and I wasn’t. I got them hung for lying and they ended up being town and swearing my profile said I was.

But when I type in the thread I type to post.  It is scummy BEHAVIOUR starting a post and then editing it or deciding not to post it. Constantly changing or rethinking what you type is how you play when you’re afraid of exposing yourself as scum.

Archived