The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

4 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

well if you are outside my window you are falling 20 feet to the ground.

I am outside your window but I’m on the ground... that gigantic anaconda snaking it’s way through your window and resting on your lap is not actually a Titanboa that has survived the Paleocene epoch but rather is my Aladeenis. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

I am outside your window but I’m on the ground... that gigantic anaconda snaking it’s way through your window and resting on your lap is not actually a Titanboa that has survived the Paleocene epoch but rather is my Aladeenis. 

is it low in carbs? its a thing now. so its not going in my month till its low in carbs.

I should've numbered my posts like Jazz. :(

now I have to go back and count.

I'm also wondering about post counts and if they are to try and drag ppl who don't really post too much into the game more or by accident get them voted out because they're spamming because they don't really have anything to say.

1 hour ago, otherwise said:

I should've numbered my posts like Jazz. :(

now I have to go back and count.

I'm also wondering about post counts and if they are to try and drag ppl who don't really post too much into the game more or by accident get them voted out because they're spamming because they don't really have anything to say.

(Post 10)

Honestly? It would be better to only have Post counts for the first 2-3 rounds. By then, you'd know who's doing what, and would have built up enough momentum that flying under the radar would go easily noticed 

@Zfetch hear me out here

41 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

(Post 8) 

Unvote Virt; Vote Milk

If these are going to be his posts all game there's no reason to have him in it.

If the content doesn’t change in 24-48 hours, I would agree, but nightfall isn’t til Monday. At the very least, his presence is generating discussion.

Archived