Sign in to follow this  
Zfetch

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Rate this topic

Why are BJ and BW given the all-clear?

Just now, 112 said:

Why are BJ and BW given the all-clear?

I honestly don't know. I was totally expecting to have some wolves try to push for my lynch this roun

BJ, shouldn't be clear in the slightest. He plays one of the strongest scum games on this forum and nothing he's done is clear proof of being a villager. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I honestly don't know. I was totally expecting to have some wolves try to push for my lynch this roun

BJ, shouldn't be clear in the slightest. He plays one of the strongest scum games on this forum and nothing he's done is clear proof of being a villager. 

I agree.

I pledge to read the entire thread at some point today with new perspectives. Wish me luck. 

8 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I pledge to read the entire thread at some point today with new perspectives. Wish me luck. 

gl

*Sprinkles Dust of Good Reads on BW*

I have a small suspicion that Stamkos might be trying to pocket me. He’s used my same language that I used to describe falcon (guns blazing), and I recall him saying at one point in the game that I was looking better in his eyes (winning him over I think was the wording).

I don’t think he’s know pocket means, but I even then, I still think it’s possible for one to do the action without knowing the terminology.

But with that said, I still think DM peaced out after he thought he was caught.

15 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

falcon did this btw

Unvote; Vote BJ

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I have a small suspicion that Stamkos might be trying to pocket me. He’s used my same language that I used to describe falcon (guns blazing), and I recall him saying at one point in the game that I was looking better in his eyes (winning him over I think was the wording).

I don’t think he’s know pocket means, but I even then, I still think it’s possible for one to do the action without knowing the terminology.

Yeah I also feel like he's trying to pocket/sheep me right now. I think he's hoping that I go after the easy targets while he stays on my good side. 

19 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Why am I being singled out? What about yours and 112’s scum games? 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I have reasons for thinking BW is TP.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Nevermind, just realized this was in response to Stamkos calling me TP. That’s fair I guess.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Can you please spare me from this annoying argument today? 112 was instrumental in early wolf lynches. So was I. 

I'm not taking you out of the PoE. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Can you please spare me from this annoying argument today? 112 was instrumental in early wolf lynches. So was I. 

I'm not taking you out of the PoE. 

I followed it up! Sheesh.

What does PoE mean? 2nd time someone has used that to describe me.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I followed it up! Sheesh.

What does PoE mean? 2nd time someone has used that to describe me.

I know, but that argument is truly irritating. 

Process of Elimination. I use it to describe the players who haven't been cleared. 

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I know, but that argument is truly irritating. 

Process of Elimination. I use it to describe the players who haven't been cleared. 

So everybody, including yourself and 112. Last time I checked, TL and otherwise were the only ones investigated by Baka. Just because someone lynched a wolf or 2 earlier in the game doesn’t mean they should get automatic TP cred. Certainly not 3P clearance either.

I am gonna die tonight. I am the unforuate soul who is dieing. I suspect somehow now that I am reg tp I got targeted.

I went to bed at 230 and woke up at 430 so I didn't sleep much and had a great shift at work which took everything outta me. So due to this I am going to sleep for next 12ish hours before I work again.

any how I am dieing tonight and you guys need to find who. I will probably wake up around 7ish so after some discussion I will cast my vote then. 

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

I am gonna die tonight. I am the unforuate soul who is dieing. I suspect somehow now that I am reg tp I got targeted.

I went to bed at 230 and woke up at 430 so I didn't sleep much and had a great shift at work which took everything outta me. So due to this I am going to sleep for next 12ish hours before I work again.

any how I am dieing tonight and you guys need to find who. I will probably wake up around 7ish so after some discussion I will cast my vote then. 

Makes sense that you'd be the target. Poor Milk

sleeping_shaman_large.jpg