Sign in to follow this  
Zfetch

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Why are BJ and BW given the all-clear?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, 112 said:

Why are BJ and BW given the all-clear?

I honestly don't know. I was totally expecting to have some wolves try to push for my lynch this roun

 

BJ, shouldn't be clear in the slightest. He plays one of the strongest scum games on this forum and nothing he's done is clear proof of being a villager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I honestly don't know. I was totally expecting to have some wolves try to push for my lynch this roun

 

BJ, shouldn't be clear in the slightest. He plays one of the strongest scum games on this forum and nothing he's done is clear proof of being a villager. 

I agree.

Share this post


Link to post

I pledge to read the entire thread at some point today with new perspectives. Wish me luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I pledge to read the entire thread at some point today with new perspectives. Wish me luck. 

gl

 

*Sprinkles Dust of Good Reads on BW*

Share this post


Link to post

I have a small suspicion that Stamkos might be trying to pocket me. He’s used my same language that I used to describe falcon (guns blazing), and I recall him saying at one point in the game that I was looking better in his eyes (winning him over I think was the wording).

 

I don’t think he’s know pocket means, but I even then, I still think it’s possible for one to do the action without knowing the terminology.

Share this post


Link to post

But with that said, I still think DM peaced out after he thought he was caught.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I honestly don't know. I was totally expecting to have some wolves try to push for my lynch this roun

 

BJ, shouldn't be clear in the slightest. He plays one of the strongest scum games on this forum and nothing he's done is clear proof of being a villager. 

falcon did this btw

Share this post


Link to post

Unvote; Vote BJ

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I have a small suspicion that Stamkos might be trying to pocket me. He’s used my same language that I used to describe falcon (guns blazing), and I recall him saying at one point in the game that I was looking better in his eyes (winning him over I think was the wording).

 

I don’t think he’s know pocket means, but I even then, I still think it’s possible for one to do the action without knowing the terminology.

Yeah I also feel like he's trying to pocket/sheep me right now. I think he's hoping that I go after the easy targets while he stays on my good side. 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I honestly don't know. I was totally expecting to have some wolves try to push for my lynch this roun

 

BJ, shouldn't be clear in the slightest. He plays one of the strongest scum games on this forum and nothing he's done is clear proof of being a villager. 

Why am I being singled out? What about yours and 112’s scum games? 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why am I being singled out? What about yours and 112’s scum games? 

I have reasons for thinking BW is TP.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why am I being singled out? What about yours and 112’s scum games? 

Nevermind, just realized this was in response to Stamkos calling me TP. That’s fair I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why am I being singled out? What about yours and 112’s scum games? 

Can you please spare me from this annoying argument today? 112 was instrumental in early wolf lynches. So was I. 

 

I'm not taking you out of the PoE. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Can you please spare me from this annoying argument today? 112 was instrumental in early wolf lynches. So was I. 

 

I'm not taking you out of the PoE. 

I followed it up! Sheesh.

 

What does PoE mean? 2nd time someone has used that to describe me.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I followed it up! Sheesh.

 

What does PoE mean? 2nd time someone has used that to describe me.

I know, but that argument is truly irritating. 

 

Process of Elimination. I use it to describe the players who haven't been cleared. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I know, but that argument is truly irritating. 

 

Process of Elimination. I use it to describe the players who haven't been cleared. 

So everybody, including yourself and 112. Last time I checked, TL and otherwise were the only ones investigated by Baka. Just because someone lynched a wolf or 2 earlier in the game doesn’t mean they should get automatic TP cred. Certainly not 3P clearance either.

Share this post


Link to post

I am gonna die tonight. I am the unforuate soul who is dieing. I suspect somehow now that I am reg tp I got targeted.

 

I went to bed at 230 and woke up at 430 so I didn't sleep much and had a great shift at work which took everything outta me. So due to this I am going to sleep for next 12ish hours before I work again.

 

any how I am dieing tonight and you guys need to find who. I will probably wake up around 7ish so after some discussion I will cast my vote then. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

I am gonna die tonight. I am the unforuate soul who is dieing. I suspect somehow now that I am reg tp I got targeted.

 

I went to bed at 230 and woke up at 430 so I didn't sleep much and had a great shift at work which took everything outta me. So due to this I am going to sleep for next 12ish hours before I work again.

 

any how I am dieing tonight and you guys need to find who. I will probably wake up around 7ish so after some discussion I will cast my vote then. 

Makes sense that you'd be the target. Poor Milk

 

sleeping_shaman_large.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.