Sign in to follow this  
Zfetch

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So everybody, including yourself and 112. Last time I checked, TL and otherwise were the only ones investigated by Baka. Just because someone lynched a wolf or 2 earlier in the game doesn’t mean they should get automatic TP cred. Certainly not 3P clearance either.

No I'm talking about people have cleared - meaning I don't think they're a likely wolf. Please don't lecture me about who I get to give town cred to. 

Honestly I could see BW doing the poisoning just for the simple fact that he wouldn’t have the balls to look at the person in the eyes that he was about to kill.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Honestly I could see BW doing the poisoning just for the simple fact that he wouldn’t have the balls to look at the person in the eyes that he was about to kill.

Aggresive.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So why did you visit milk last night?

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Aggresive.

Nah, jokes fam. Same way he said he was going to lynch me earlier just for spite. I'm not gonna actually use that as evidence when if/when I make his 3P case.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

So why did you visit milk last night?

I didn't. Nice try.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I didn't. Nice try.

Then who did?

Seriously, I want someone to try and make a DM defense. I know he may be an easy target because of him being him, but look at his gameplay these last 3 rounds. Ever since he survived the judge's decision to spare him, his scum hunt has only gotten worse. He was super aggressive to anyone that questioned him, and he just abruptly left in the middle of last round pretty much telling the thread to peace. 

Unvote; Vote Stamkos

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don't know :(

:(

I'm so hungry.

Hungry for WOLVES.

(Actually starving irl)

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Hungry for WOLVES.

(Actually starving irl)

I just had Arby's because I was super hungry and desperate. Instantly regretted it. Not because I don't like Arby's, but that was my first time having fast food in like 3 months.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I just had Arby's because I was super hungry and desperate. Instantly regretted it. Not because I don't like Arby's, but that was my first time having fast food in like 3 months.

I'll eat anything.

My body is my temple, and I reserve the right to desecrate it.

I honestly think DM is scum. I'm willing to bet all my TP credibility that I got for being the sole reason AV got lynched on it.

Spoiler

It's cheek. Please don't meet with aggro

In the TP alliance thread:

On 1/9/2019 at 1:22 PM, Stamkos said:

Should I see if I can get DC to Role block AV?

On 1/9/2019 at 1:23 PM, Stamkos said:

We find out if DC has a role, and if he does, we find out if AV has a role. 

Would a mafia teammate draw attention to his teammate and take this kind of risk? I don't think Stamkos's mafia teammates would be happy with him if he proposed this in the alliance thread.

I think he legit gave up.

Unvote; Vote DM

But I guess that doesn't rule out the possibility of him turning since that happened later in the game. Hmm..