The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

I'm imagining the future where I or someone gets mislynched and DM wins the game as mafia after surviving a judge's decision and then not posting anything for the final 2 rounds.

That is the absolute worst case scenario that could happen. And if it does, I'm never signing up for another Zfetch game again.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

The person who converted had to have converted to 3P. If they had converted to mafia, then this game would be over because the numbers would not add up.

Whoever was turned, did not turn for the mafia, they turned for 3P.

DUN DUN DUN

What are you saying? We have 1 villager, 2 cultists, and 1 mafia? I guess it's possible. 

Milk could have been the 3rd party.

I admit I could have been pocketed brilliantly by BW.

My take right now is that BJ is the last scum.

I'll be upset if DM is mafia, not if he's town.

My entire focus right now is playing to help my faction win, even though I'm not certain that it's mechanically possible.

My role is regular town, no special abilities, nothing accomplished game-wise since N2 but tries really hard and maybe one day can advance past the tier of complete idiot in @Alain Vigneault's soon-to-come player rankings.

I do not think it's entirely right to make any emotional pleas, so I will not, but I will also implore the other town-affilated player(s) to not vote for me and remember fondly of the times I was integral to the Aladeen and AV lynches.

Do I go to death? Only Jove could tell. @Blue Jay 22

I probably belong in the other thread.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

What are you saying? We have 1 villager, 2 cultists, and 1 mafia? I guess it's possible. 

No. We have 2 villagers, 1 3P, 1 mafia.

We haven't seen anyone flip mafia/3P since Virt died and someone's allegiance has definitely changed. Logically, 1 mafia had to be alive for the conversion to take place. But falcon, milk, and Stamkos just died in various ways and none of them were 3P or mafia.

There can't be 2 mafia alive right now...otherwise the game is over. So...that leaves only 1 possible alternative.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

No. We have 2 villagers, 1 3P, 1 mafia.

We haven't seen anyone flip mafia/3P since Virt died and someone's allegiance has definitely changed. Logically, 1 mafia had to be alive for the conversion to take place. But falcon, milk, and Stamkos just died in various ways and none of them were 3P or mafia.

There can't be 2 mafia alive right now...otherwise the game is over. So...that leaves only 1 possible alternative.

You're saying the 3p was a random conversion and there's only one of them? 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

You're saying the 3p was a random conversion and there's only one of them? 

Has to be right? Nobody who has died since Virt has flipped bad.

And if Zfetch only put 4 mafia in this game, and 2 of them were lynched in round 1 and 2 while the other was MIA, maybe he wanted to spice the game up?

Archived