im in.

it's nice to know there's someone playing who isn't an alt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

@JohnLocke

lynching me is a mistake potatoes.

Frack it. The mafia probably know anyway so here it is:

I’m the sheriff you big bag of potatoes. I investigated JL pretty much right off the bat. He is mafia.

There is the chance I am the paranoid sheriff but if you look at his game with the knowledge of him being scum I am confident I am the legit sheriff.

BW in synch with him made me believe that they were scum/scum and JL’s ignoring of intoews’ absence felt to me that he was protecting an ally.

Look at his responses to my accusations of him.

Basically “you got me” and zero responses to any of my questions. He knows I am sheriff so why bother engaging me?

He dropped the suspicion on my absence and let BW run with it. Which actually makes me think BW may actually be town.

Vote for JL, don’t lynch me like the mafia wants.

ALL TOWNIES SHOULD CHANGE THEIR VOTE TO JL!!!!

Whale oil beef hooked.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Doubt Tea said:

im in.

Doubt Tea

Tea Bag

D as Avatar

D Bag

Douche Bag

Dral is that you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Doughtys check? Haha

Is that of whom it be? 

• Like 1

My less than many fans have been clamoring for me to stop my infrequent public masturbation demonstrations.

F dat noize.

I'm in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I beat you guys to 2019. Booyah.

What’s it like in the future?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

My less than many fans have been clamoring for me to stop my infrequent public masturbation demonstrations.

F dat noize.

I'm in.

That’s a public service never stop doing what you do!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 112 said:

who uses photobucket?

I am glad you asked. I happen to be a proud Photobucket user looking to spread the good news on how it has revolutionized my e-life. Photobucket is a media storage site that allows members to upload photos and video to a personal account and share it with others. But perhaps more importantly, members can also display their photos on other Web sites by including a direct link, which refers back to the original images stored on Photobucket's servers. I highly recommend it and for a small fee of $400 a year you too can proudly store and post your own customized media to your CDC profile too!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Baka said:

I am glad you asked. I happen to be a proud Photobucket user looking to spread the good news on how it has revolutionized my e-life. Photobucket is a media storage site that allows members to upload photos and video to a personal account and share it with others. But perhaps more importantly, members can also display their photos on other Web sites by including a direct link, which refers back to the original images stored on Photobucket's servers. I highly recommend it and for a small fee of $400 a year you too can proudly store and post your own customized media to your CDC profile too!

Wow! And that's only $400 per year? Are you sure you didn't mean per month? How can they afford to stay in business at those prices? It sounds too good to be true!

• Like 1