Sign in to follow this  
Zfetch

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, 112 said:

MH is lying. I'm in the mafia PM and can confirm he's not in it.

 

VOTE MH

got you!!!!!!!1

 

 

catching mafia is so easy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

In if this is still up

It never was

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

In if this is still up

Can confirm he is both in and up. 

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Roles are beginning to be handed out.

PMing is allowed. Everyone will receive a PM

Share this post


Link to post

Also, still have not forgotten the last game so I thought my last memory of mafia would be a round 1 Mislynch :sick:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

All roles have been handed out par @112 - I can't give you your role PM for whatever reason.
Roles have been pre-determined based on RNG and your slot in the signups list, ergo 112's role has already been decided and the game will start regardless.

The first nightfall is pegged for Monday Jan 7th at 10PM PST with nightfall every 24 hours after that.

If One One Two is unable to be reached by Sunday at 10PM PST with her role PM, the nightfall will be delayed.

Otherwise, the game has begun.

Best of luck to all factions.

Share this post


Link to post

It'll be fun to see the claim-fest that will naturally occur in a game like this. I'm assuming every wolf about to be lynched will claim some power role.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

It'll be fun to see the claim-fest that will naturally occur in a game like this. I'm assuming every wolf about to be lynched will claim some power role.

What funky role do you think Zfetch put in this game given his history?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What funky role do you think Zfetch put in this game given his history?

OK, if I'm a Zfetch this is what I'd do:

 

  • 5 Mafia (including one KP for sure)
  • One SK/Cult (Zfetch would absolutely put a cult in his game to make us suffer. It would probably be a limited cult, however)
  • Sheriff (always gotta have a sheriff)
  • Judge (he didn't put that random-ass role in the OP to not include it)
  • Vig
  • One of the Doc/Tracker/Roleblocker

Hopefully in the ball park?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

OK, if I'm a Zfetch this is what I'd do:

 

  • 5 Mafia (including one KP for sure)
  • One SK/Cult (Zfetch would absolutely put a cult in his game to make us suffer. It would probably be a limited cult, however)
  • Sheriff (always gotta have a sheriff)
  • Judge (he didn't put that random-ass role in the OP to not include it)
  • Vig
  • One of the Doc/Tracker/Roleblocker

Hopefully in the ball park?

 

Too simple. You are dealing with someone who once made @Virtanen87 a dreaming god. He probably made Milk and Honey a potato god this game. Or that could be his 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Too simple. You are dealing with someone who once made @Virtanen87 a dreaming god. He probably made Milk and Honey a potato god this game. Or that could be his 

meta. 

Didn't get to finish the sentence. AI pressed submit reply before I finished.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Idk, he said it would be fairly vanilla. But who knows what that means to him. :lol:

 

Looking forward to all attempts by Milk to form his coveted "TP Alliance". 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.