The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Explain

If the five post thing is only in the Vanilla TP pm, then those who don't know of it (AV, otherwise and MR) are either mafia or a special role

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Explain

All vanilla TP roles were told they had to post 5 times per round to remain active. I'm assuming all TP with roles or mafia were not given this restriction. You can see with Master Radishes reaction that he also received this stipulation as well. I'm assuming AV and otherwise who had a reaction like that did not receive that stipulation and thus are either mafia or special role

1 minute ago, Doubt Tea said:

All vanilla TP roles were told they had to post 5 times per round to remain active. I'm assuming all TP with roles or mafia were not given this restriction. You can see with Master Radishes reaction that he also received this stipulation as well. I'm assuming AV and otherwise who had a reaction like that did not receive that stipulation and thus are either mafia or special role

I think their reaction was for another reason. 

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

typical Stammer.

Vote Stamkos

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

Five? Zfetch, this is discrimination.

17 minutes ago, otherwise said:

2. 5?:blink:

All responses to my question. Of these only AV and MR (for BW) have voted

I'll go ahead and say I don't think the '5 posts' thing is going to find us our scum. That sort of catch-out hasn't worked in years, surely. Also, it's a bit angle-shooty. (And also, I was not instructed to post five times.)

But I think we have to put Stamkos on the green list for now. He was clearly trying a little ploy by not-very-casually bringing it up. A scum would have a more cautious mentality.

49 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

(Post 3)

I have very many hunches.

I have hunches by the bunches.

I'm kidding, I only have two, and they don't rhyme well enough for me to do anymore rhyming.

- Falcon

- Stamkos

- otherwise

- MR

Not normal townsfolk. At least two are mafia IMO.

48 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

(Post 4) 

I'm probably wrong about this, as it is just hunches and literally nothing to go off of, but we need to do some talking at the very least.

How do we talk about your hunches though? All this does is give me a confusing list once you flip :(

Ok gameplay posting,

I like the cut of Jizz’s jiblets he was posting his post number prior to it being brought to the attention of the masses.

DC and Stammer get VT points.

However this is all predicated on Specials/mafia/cult not being informed of this or having posting requirements of their own.

BW/BJ/MR/Otherwise/AV/Falcon

Most likely a combo of specials/mafia/cult

Interesting that the lynch won’t happen without her showing up. Mesthinks she is the judge and the reason I say this is because no doubt the mafia would have noticed this as well and if she’s not mafia my guess is she is N1 MK. Outside chance of cult or Ironman? Not sure what Ironman is. 

11 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I'll go ahead and say I don't think the '5 posts' thing is going to find us our scum. That sort of catch-out hasn't worked in years, surely. Also, it's a bit angle-shooty. (And also, I was not instructed to post five times.)

But I think we have to put Stamkos on the green list for now. He was clearly trying a little ploy by not-very-casually bringing it up. A scum would have a more cautious mentality.

I was told about the 5 posts 

but I wondering if that was only included in players that feltchy felt may not participate much in the game. 

So players like you, BW, 112 wouldn’t have gotten it because he knows you post heavily. 

He did say in my PM that the game is for real and that I have 5 post per round requirement, probably because of me posting that he was just trolling us. 

If that is the case then a post requirement wouldn’t be role specific but active player vs. Slankers/unknown feltch reasoning.

4 hours ago, Doubt Tea said:

im new to this game so i'm just going to observe for the first couple of rounds and i probably won't provide much input because i don't know what to look for. 

but i'm normal towns person

Is this your 1st mafia game or have you played some version of it elsewhere before?

Archived