The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Because it wouldn't be a fair lynch if someone hadn't gotten their PM.

Don't reach too hard, Aladeen, your arm will fall off.

I was just asking you know cause info is needed in this game.

vote MR

Just now, Master Radishes said:

I feel bad because it seems like I am forever going after you, but once again I just don't see TP Aladeen making an appearance. I miss that dude.

You feel bad because you know I’m VT and have nothing to hide unlike you and 112

Just now, 112 said:

wat

I just woke up, haven't even been conscious for most of the game

Oh don’t get me wrong I think your reason for hiding info is a lot different than MRs reason hence I am voting for him and not you.

Question for you MR... at the bottom of this thread it shows that you have been typing for quite awhile now. I clicked on your name and it had you in this thread which makes sense, then I clicked it again and it said you were in PM and now oddly enough it no longer says where you are.

so my question is can you explain all that?

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Doubt Tea's obviously played before. I'm getting a trollish vibe from him, which doesn't necessarily mean he's scum, of course.

He is doughtyscheck and has played before many times. BW figures him out right away lol

And now MR is gone. So to recap for everyone:

his name was in italics below for the past 20-25 minutes indicating he was typing.

about 15 minutes ago I clicked on his name and his profile said he was in this thread. 

About 10 minutes ago I clicked again and it said he was in PM. Shortly after that his profile no longer said where he was.

Now he has just left without posting all that he was typing and ignoring my request for explaination.

that is all I have.

8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

And now MR is gone. So to recap for everyone:

his name was in italics below for the past 20-25 minutes indicating he was typing.

about 15 minutes ago I clicked on his name and his profile said he was in this thread. 

About 10 minutes ago I clicked again and it said he was in PM. Shortly after that his profile no longer said where he was.

Now he has just left without posting all that he was typing and ignoring my request for explaination.

that is all I have.

I haven't been online in that time. I've been watching Netflix. CDC often gets 'stuck' on someone's most recent action. I've seen it happen plenty of times.

I last checked my PM maybe about 40-50 minutes ago, though, not 10. It was for a reason someone could probably deduce from reading my posts. I think you may be exaggerating or making up that bit.

Archived