The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Celebrity Dead Pool 2019

Rate this topic

nuckin_futz

On 3/4/2019 at 9:36 AM, DarthMelvin said:

Saw this on CSI Miami... which one of you will take this to far just to win... :o:picard::blink:

On 12/29/2018 at 5:35 PM, nuckin_futz said:

Important note - You may not kill anyone on your list or your entry will be disqualified. :(

Rules are rules.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I had Doris Day on my list, she is #11. Please confirm

Sorry, I missed it.  I used ctrl-f to find who had her on their list but you spelled Doris with two Rs, so ctrl-f didn't pick it up. :)

On 1/21/2019 at 6:05 PM, falcon45ca said:

Dorris Day 11.

Just now, goalie13 said:

Sorry, I missed it.  I used ctrl-f to find who had her on their list but you spelled Doris with two Rs, so ctrl-f didn't pick it up. :)

No sweat, just glad I predicted someone would die...

Wait, that doesn't sound right...

• Haha 1

I have unfortunately scored again on my list.

Ex Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke passed away yesterday.

Most of you probably have no idea who this man was, but I'd like to take a moment to paint a picture.

Bob Hawke Prime Minister of Australia 1983-1991.

He is possibly the most loved Prime Minister this country has had since WW2.

But my fondest memory and the reason I think he is a legend is

Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke was previously the world record holder for the fastest drinking of a yard of beer, when he downed a sconce pot in eleven seconds as part of a traditional Oxford college penalty.

Now I have drunk one of these things and it took me about 5 minutes or so....but 11 seconds is freakin outrageous!!!!

RIP Bob Hawke you legend!

Bob Hawke beer.jpeg

7 hours ago, canuckpuckluck15 said:

I have unfortunately scored again on my list.

Ex Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke passed away yesterday.

Most of you probably have no idea who this man was, but I'd like to take a moment to paint a picture.

Bob Hawke Prime Minister of Australia 1983-1991.

He is possibly the most loved Prime Minister this country has had since WW2.

But my fondest memory and the reason I think he is a legend is

Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke was previously the world record holder for the fastest drinking of a yard of beer, when he downed a sconce pot in eleven seconds as part of a traditional Oxford college penalty.

Now I have drunk one of these things and it took me about 5 minutes or so....but 11 seconds is freakin outrageous!!!!

RIP Bob Hawke you legend!

Bob Hawke beer.jpeg

That qualifies you as a celebrity eh? Good to know good to know. Ill be signing autos after I'm done work today btw.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • 6 months later...

Alright Poolies it's time for an update with the year rapidly coming to a close.

@smithers joe @CowBoyCoyote @Bill Sikes @canuckpuckluck15 @gurn @73 Percent @goalie13 @Shift-4 @Darkstar @Salacious Crumb @falcon45ca @McIlhargey the Lesser

the scoring is as follows CowboyCoyote, Gurn, 73Percent and McIlhargey the Lesser have 0 points (the people on your lists all thank you)

Bill Sikes, Darkstar and smithers joe each have 1 point

Salacious Crumb has 2 points

Shift4 has 3 points

Goalie13 and falcon45ca each have 4 points

canuckpuckluck15 has 5 points.

Let's see how the year finishes out.

Next year's edition will debut next weekend. All regular participants will be notified. Start getting your lists ready.

6 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Alright Poolies it's time for an update with the year rapidly coming to a close.

@smithers joe @CowBoyCoyote @Bill Sikes @canuckpuckluck15 @gurn @73 Percent @goalie13 @Shift-4 @Darkstar @Salacious Crumb @falcon45ca @McIlhargey the Lesser

the scoring is as follows CowboyCoyote, Gurn, 73Percent and McIlhargey the Lesser have 0 points (the people on your lists all thank you)

Bill Sikes, Darkstar and smithers joe each have 1 point

Salacious Crumb has 2 points

Shift4 has 3 points

Goalie13 and falcon45ca each have 4 points

canuckpuckluck15 has 5 points.

Let's see how the year finishes out.

Next year's edition will debut next weekend. All regular participants will be notified. Start getting your lists ready.

Pathetic

6 hours ago, smithers joe said:

what’s keeping norman lloyd going, he is 105.?

Someone has Roberta McCain (Senator John McCain's mother) on their list, she will be 108 in February.

Sometimes they get stubborn and stick around forever. B)

Edited by nuckin_futz