The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boeser allstar mvp - vote w/ link

MeanSeanBean

Obviously not complaining about our Swedish overlord being selected to the allstar team. But Brock not getting in is a shame. So it's time we stretch our thumbs and get voting. I'll update this when a link goes live, but looks like voting starts tomorrow.

I know this is a foreign idea in Vancouver, voting for an allstar /s, but this is worth it! Let's get our boy to the allstar game!

MVP! MVP!

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-all-star-game-last-men-in-ballot-fan-vote-revealed/c-303484714

VOTE FOR RORY!.. Brock, vote for Brock.

http://Www.nhl.com/vote

1 hour ago, HI5 said:

They’re going to rig it for Thornton; but Boeser has my vote.

Nvm..here’s the list:

Pacific Division

Anaheim Ducks: Ryan Getzlaf (F)

Arizona Coyotes: Oliver Ekman-Larsson (D)

Calgary FlamesMark Giordano (D)

Edmonton Oilers: Leon Draisaitl (F)

Los Angeles Kings: Anze Kopitar (F)

San Jose Sharks: Logan Couture (F)

Vancouver Canucks: Brock Boeser (F)

Vegas Golden Knights: Jonathan Marchessault (F)

23 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

It's more crazy that Girodano is omitted after the season he has had. He's in the Norris discussion and he's not in the game yet. 

The All-Star game is completely uninteresting for me either way. 

There's absolutely no way he should be behind Erik Karlsson. I will vote for Brock but the rest might be good for him. Maybe he can see how Ovie recharges. 

3 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

There's absolutely no way he should be behind Erik Karlsson. I will vote for Brock but the rest might be good for him. Maybe he can see how Ovie recharges. 

They just want a bunch of guys from San Jose to be playing in San Jose.  Since they take up 3 spots, that makes the rest of the Pacific division's talent miss out.

Although, I don't know how in the world Point missed.  I thought Point was in the convo for MVP this year.

24 minutes ago, Pepe Silvia said:

Won't have to vote for Brock now. He'll be selected to replace Pettersson who is 100%, no question done for the season. Maybe even the season after that. 

You sure are such a Debbie downer, eh...

We don’t know and he can be able to skate off on his own. It doesn’t look bad compare to Erik Haula and other team players (I forgot who it was) with similar injuries and had to be stretcher off. 

Archived