2 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

DwCINZQUYAA5y8-?format=jpg&name=small

:angry:

Thats a nasty pic 

Also the placement of the word steak

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

DwCINZQUYAA5y8-?format=jpg&name=small

:angry:

that's definitely a take down ...looks like a bad knee sprain. #15 must know how to wrestle, he put his whole body into that take down....and no penalty...if I was Green, I would want an explanation of why that wasn't a penalty...because the ref was looking right at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was a total take down away from the puck.  AFTER a hit by EP that obviously rattled some ego.

What WAS he doing then?  Going for the puck?  NO   Getting in position?  NO   EP was his focus....and he hauled him down from behind and he was hurt.  But we can pretend everyone is good and there are no bad people.  The NHL would never allow for such behaviour.

Let's face it...EP's the talk of the league and is being targeted.   Young hotshots want to be in the picture, even if it's by taking him out. Anyone who tries to look beyond that is missing the point.  Sure, it happens...but face the kid to do it.  Let him have a chance.  Because he does stand his ground...so allow for that.  Not this sneaking up from behind crap.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

If Petey is done for the year then Kotkaniemi might finish 5th instead of 6th. That's about the best he'll do.

i doubt it, he skated off by him self.

• Hydration 2

Gudbranson gave Hendricks the worst beating of his career after injuring Ekblad. 

WHERE THE &^@# DID DIS GUDBRANSON GO!?

im not asking him to Steeve Moore the guy but at the very least take some runs at him to let him know that if he or any of his teammates try that $&!# again you will have to answer next time. 

• Confused 1

It was a 2 minute penalty, not a disgusting play that deserved a fight. Get over it, things happen in hockey and it was an awkward fall. 

1 minute ago, Chip Kelly said:

After what happened in Florida you thought they might change a little.

Nope.

don't forget the late hit last night 

• Upvote 1

Anyhow, I'm a salty bastard to many of you - and salt the wound a bit at times lol (understatement) - but I love you all, even the ones I'm the meanest to lol - maybe even the most :wacko:.

But I gotta tap out.

I hope the Leafs game serves us all better than tonight's.  

This was like the NJ game all over again, with a bit more energy, a few more posts - but the gd M.A.S.H. demons resurfacing.

Whatever happens, please spare us some Canuck luck in the center-of-the-universe.  If there's one barn that's a pleasure to go into and wreak some pain, it's that Onterrible one.

At least this was against the Habs.  I'm glad to see them back to competing even if I can't stand Clod or that primadonna they gave up Sergachev for.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

I loved that response. I thought that was us going forward. No BS kind of stuck up for everyone attitude 

we needed that same response tonight. I think that’s where the frustration is coming from 

we all know what we have in EP and I don’t think anyone wants to see him get hurt by a cheap shot like Matheson gave him and the interference play by Koki 

If it was a dirty play then sure, but I truly don't think this was a dirty play, just an unfortunate one. 

Just now, Trebreh said:

Gudbranson gave Hendricks the worst beating of his career after injuring Ekblad. 

WHERE THE &^@# DID DIS GUDBRANSON GO!?

im not asking him to Steeve Moore the guy but at the very least take some runs at him to let him know that if he or any of his teammates try that $&!# again you will have to answer next time. 

Holy buddy you wanted Guddy to come at a 170 pound 18 year old kid? Uhaha a great way to lose all respect in this league. 

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

Is there any update on Pettersson?

Travelling with team seen in room without crutches no limp

Not expected sat.

But green doesnt think long term

Dodged a huge bullet tonight

• Upvote 2

Don't even have to fight.  Run their players into the boards, hard, every chance you get.  Probably stand more chance of winning that way anyhow.  So I am not buying what Guddy's selling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

canucks need to get a legit policeman.  Guddy was brought in to keep teams accountable  and he doesnt seem to be doing it.  Surely cannot be his D play.   Roussell as well

1 minute ago, Dombrova22 said:

If it was a dirty play then sure, but I truly don't think this was a dirty play, just an unfortunate one. 

I would disagree and I was even ok with waiting until the replay but when I saw it from the behind the net view I saw it as a hook followed by a takedown 

1 minute ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Holy buddy you wanted Guddy to come at a 170 pound 18 year old kid? Uhaha a great way to lose all respect in this league. 

yes, throw a hit at him (clean) at him or Domi, Droiun, Tatar, anybody! initiate contact and force them to fight.