ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Woman in vegetative state for 14 years gives birth

Recommended Posts

^ further the employer not knowing:

People have lived with serial killers and had no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do agree that there's no way of really knowing your employees.    However, you're still responsible for them when they're on the job.  Supervision, etc.

 

I mean, how is it that an employee can have sex with a patient and go unnoticed?  That's where there's clearly something lacking. 

 

I guess they'll have to review the policies and ensure someone's watching the henhouse....preferably not the wolf.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

I do agree that there's no way of really knowing your employees.    However, you're still responsible for them when they're on the job.  Supervision, etc.

 

I mean, how is it that an employee can have sex with a patient and go unnoticed?  That's where there's clearly something lacking. 

 

I guess they'll have to review the policies and ensure someone's watching the henhouse....preferably not the wolf.

Totally agree. Personally, I think security video is warranted.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I do agree that there's no way of really knowing your employees.    However, you're still responsible for them when they're on the job.  Supervision, etc.

 

I mean, how is it that an employee can RAPE a patient and go unnoticed?  That's where there's clearly something lacking. 

 

I guess they'll have to review the policies and ensure someone's watching the henhouse....preferably not the wolf.

I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty to make a small (but I believe significant) change to your post.

when this creep is found out, he needs to be in prison for a very long time.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty to make a small (but I believe significant) change to your post.

when this creep is found out, he needs to be in prison for a very long time.  

I guess I'm just tired of the passing of the buck in this world.

 

If someone slips on the ice on the sidewalk in front of our home, we can be sued.  We are held "accountable". 

 

People pay good money for their loved one's care .... when they are brutally violated by someone being paid by someone else to do a job, they're all guilty by association to some degree in my book.   

 

There are jobs that don't require a whole lot of "oversight".  Making a cone at McD's.  Scanning things through a register.   We're talking about looking after severely disabled people here and that should never be taken lightly or an afterthought.

 

Quote

Employees said they had no idea she was pregnant.

On Sunday, Hacienda HealthCare announced that one doctor who had cared for the woman resigned and another was suspended.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I guess I'm just tired of the passing of the buck in this world.

 

If someone slips on the ice on the sidewalk in front of our home, we can be sued.  We are held "accountable". 

 

People pay good money for their loved one's care .... when they are brutally violated by someone being paid by someone else to do a job, they're all guilty by association to some degree in my book.   

 

There are jobs that don't require a whole lot of "oversight".  Making a cone at McD's.  Scanning things through a register.   We're talking about looking after severely disabled people here and that should never be taken lightly or an afterthought.

 

 

Totally agree.  Moving out a couple of the doctors is a good start.  The filth that raped that girl though ... I don’t know.  This is one of those, “I cannot believe someone could do such a thing” moments.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just makes me feel so sick. I hope real change comes about to eliminate the possibility of this happening ever again.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Western Red said:

This just makes me feel so sick. I hope real change comes about to eliminate the possibility of this happening ever again.

Me too.  

 

People who are in a severely compromised position and reliant on others for their care and well being are our most vulnerable.  

 

This puke needs to be locked up for a long time .... and maybe force him into paying child support through any assets and resources he may have.    Selfish, vile, monster.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy has four kids too....so he's ruining their lives, not just his own (and the baby born of this rape).

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.