The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Toronto Maple Leafs | Jan. 05, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

I'm not unhappy with the result.  The reality is, this just isn't a very good hockey club.  Not a whole ton of talent there, especially on defence.  What I am upset about is, the team is decent with EP, he's that much of a difference maker.  And yet, there is such an unwillingness to stand up and protect him.  Seriously, Gudbranson, heck even Schaller, could earn a pretty pay check by becoming his body guard.  

Crap game. They will rebound. They get some rest. And that is crucial for young teams as they learn how to play heavy road trips.. Still I am not happy with the scheduling of this year. But on the good news the Canucks have stayed close and now the schedule takes a turn for one of the easiest second half schedules they have ever had! So I am proud of the Canucks for hanging in there with lots of Hockey left!  I will be shocked if they don't make the play-offs, especially considering they still close!

2 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Just wondering where Bo Horvat has been offensively?? Just a complete lack of scoring from any line other than EP's.

This team is anemic without Pettersson. 

You can't blame injuries and tough scheduling for Horvat's heavy load. That's where he has been!

Archived