-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Toronto Maple Leafs | Jan. 05, 2019

Rate this topic

Just now, nuck-lifer said:

Edler- Stecher

Hutton- Tanev

MDZ- Biega 

next game!... grrrrrrr

It really does not seem to matter how we organize our current D they still suck alot. Need to get rid of 50% of them somehow.

Good luck JB.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I personally do not want jack hughes. We do not need another tiny little speedy guy.  If the world ended and the Canucks somehow won the draft lottery I hope they take Kakko.

Hide contents

Kakko is playing like a beast.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Cramarossa said:

I ain't even mad 

at least no one got hurt 

• Hydration 1

15 minutes ago, rychicken said:

I only saw the last period and a half - my apologies for not suffering through the whole thing with all of you.....

You owe us some pain of our choosing. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We just couldn’t find a way to score. We haven’t had the offensive zone time or chances we want in these last two games. We hung in there a bit, but didn’t have our best. Pucks need to get towards the net for greasy goals.” - Sutter

Hey Sutter, we lost two in a row with you in the lineup.

• Hydration 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We just couldn’t find a way to score. We haven’t had the offensive zone time or chances we want in these last two games. We hung in there a bit, but didn’t have our best. Pucks need to get towards the net for greasy goals.” - Sutter

The offense on this team has disappeared since he and Baertschi returned.  Team was getting it done quite nicely without those two.

• Hydration 1
  • Confused 1

It won't matter how many forwards we have if we don't get a puck moving D-man.

Guddy either ices the puck or misses a 5 foot pass.

• Upvote 2

This was an inevitable dose of reality. So many holes in our Defense, lack of firepower from our forwards. Sigh.

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

The offense on this team has disappeared since he and Baertschi returned.  Team was getting it done quite nicely without those two.

I wouldn't lay much blame on Baer. He had 3 points in the 3 games he played before the Montreal game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Just wondering where Bo Horvat has been offensively?? Just a complete lack of scoring from any line other than EP's.

This team is anemic without Pettersson. 

Just take a look at Bo's recent linemates. A $6m boat anchor and a career agitator. He wasn't given anyone whom he can produce with.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mustapha said:

It's ok guys. This is a team in rebuild mode. Michael Hutchinson was just too good to score on, wow cant believe he's a 3rd string goalie.

Every time I see this name, I think it says Michael Hutchence - and then I want to listen to INXS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Go grease your balls Sutter.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I wouldn't lay much blame on Baer. He had 3 points in the 3 games he played before the Montreal game. 

But juggling the lines that were producing has changed the chemistry and dynamics.  They look like they have no idea what their teammates are doing. 

6 minutes ago, nuck-lifer said:

Edler- Stecher

Hutton- Tanev

MDZ- Biega 

next game!... grrrrrrr

Mdz-biega pairing is so scary that it will make Pouliot hide in the closet.

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Just take a look at Bo's recent linemates. A $6m boat anchor and a career agitator. He wasn't given anyone whom he can produce with.

That's not a valid reason for the lack of offense. He played with said linemates the entire season and it wasn't affecting his production earlier this season.

Obviously it's easier to score with better offensive players, which he played with tonight. 

3rd shutout in 4 games still.