The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Toronto Maple Leafs | Jan. 05, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, 5nothincanucksohno said:

Would be amazing if it played out like that:

Trade: Sutter, Goldy at the draft (or in the summer for Sutter if MNTC doesn't kick in until July 1st).

Would like to see Jake play on the left side as well.

Baer Bo Stone

Leivo Petey Boeser

Virtanen Gaudette Motte

Roussell Beagle Eriksson

Edler Hughes (right side rover)

Juolevi Tanev

Hutton Guddy/Stecher

Biega

Markstrom

Demko

Would still have a stacked Utica team as well for call ups.

didn't say it was likely, just possible :lol: 

but you never know.  

@PistolPete13 so do you agree it’s a trend with the Canucks only? Sure pettersson is injured but we are getting shutout by supposively a bad defensive team and a backup goalie yet again. Every shutout except price this year have been against the other teams #2 or 3 goalie. Edmonton and Calgary technically is their #1 goalie if u want to go there

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"He's got a slight sprain in his MCL. It's not too bad, we'll have our doctors re-evaluate him when he gets home. It was probably as good of news as we could receive." - Green on Pettersson's injury

Should have sent him home after Montreal to have ‘our doctors’ re-evaluate him sooner than later and get an accurate assessment on things.

5 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

For sure but putting Baer in the top 6 meant Leivo and Goldy got demoted/sat.  Since then, the offence except for Petey has looked brutal.  

Goldobin was averaging 11min before Baer returned - he was already being benched.  Leivo had already been demoted because he stopped scoring.

Baer did not play top-6 but went bottom-6.  He played with Granlund-Leivo and then Granlund-Virtanen like today.  He only played with Pettersson-Boeser when Leivo got injured and it was just to end the game vs Ottowa and in Montreal where Pettersson got injured.

1 minute ago, Cluminati* said:

Should have sent him home after Montreal to have ‘our doctors’ re-evaluate him sooner than later and get an accurate assessment on things.

Huh? EP got an MRI a day and a half after the incident. When I did my knee in it took months. Don't you worry....they send their guys to experts and get excellent medical treatment unlike 99% of the population lol.

1 minute ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Huh? EP got an MRI a day and a half after the incident. When I did my knee in it took months. Don't you worry....they send their guys to experts and get excellent medical treatment unlike 99% of the population lol.

yep

and flying with swelling

is never a concern

6 minutes ago, bertuzzi44fan said:

And I think that is why Green is a bozo,even success won't keep lines together long.

He changes the lines even after wins.  They won vs Edmonton with Goldobin-Horvat-Virtanen and the next game it was changed.

Today Baer-Virtanen looked good together - but the line got broken up in the 2nd period.

Archived