Ryan Strome

Liberals win minority government

21 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Well the Harper government did I will give them that.

Yeah he was a 'great' human being totally devoid of character and personality.

30 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Yeah he was a 'great' human being totally devoid of character and personality.

Given the amount of bigotry that came out of that scumbag's mouth, I wouldn't go so far as to classify him as human.  He should have gotten thrown in prison for the hate speech he spewed during the last election with the "old stock Canadians" and "barbaric snitch line".  He has a personality; it is just ignorant and racist.  Unfortunately, there are too many people high up in the CPC who share that inbred ****''s views to make that party electable as things stand.

51 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

You have hip you said it was alright it was to save jobs.

Honestly?

Again honestly? you two missed the sarcasm?

One has jt all over it the other has what I presume is a best friend giving a loan who happens to work in the pmo. 

What has Scheer done.

1.  I said that he did it to save jobs yes.  I never said it made it right.  He has that in his corner, that at days end while unethical and entirely wrong he did it to save jobs.  The evidence showed SNC had said do this or we're leaving.  the evidence proved SNC Lavalin said do this or we're leaving.  Trudeau tried and failed spectacularly.  I never said it made it right I simply said at least he has a half decent excuse to some extent

2.  Honestly?  harper was deemed the single most controlling figure in the PMO ever.  He was a literal control freak.  even his cabinet said it was impossible to believe that he knew nothing about Nigel Wright cutting a cheque to his hand picked senator.  Wallin even made a comment about it.  Brazeau was...less congenial.  How exactly is it different that Harper and Harpers office did was they did and refused to even speak about this issue for 9 months vs Trudeau trying to influence a minister towards a deferred punishment?

3.  You seriously believe that wright was...just doing a good deed?  lol seriously?

4.  Scheer in fact did the EXACT same thing Trudeau did.  Influenced a minister under his party to do something unethical.  But only to make political hay, not even to save jobs. I posted it about 2 pages ago.  How exactly is it different?  https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/12/05/ethics-watchdog-mario-dion-concerned-about-advice-andrew-scheers-office-gave-mp-stephanie-kusie_a_23609457/  How is it different again?  Please do explain.  keeping in mind how Dion got the job of course

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Given the amount of bigotry that came out of that scumbag's mouth, I wouldn't go so far as to classify him as human.  He should have gotten thrown in prison for the hate speech he spewed during the last election with the "old stock Canadians" and "barbaric snitch line".  He has a personality; it is just ignorant and racist.  Unfortunately, there are too many people high up in the CPC who share that inbred ****''s views to make that party electable as things stand.

Never forget it was the social conservatives who gave Scheer the job.

Just now, Warhippy said:

Never forget it was the social conservatives who gave Scheer the job.

I sure won't.  Won't even consider voting for them until the CPC steps away from their cro-magnon social platform and starts treating all Canadians with respect.  Bernier doing well might just be what's needed to get these lunatics out of the party and return it to something approaching the PC party.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I sure won't.  Won't even consider voting for them until the CPC steps away from their cro-magnon social platform and starts treating all Canadians with respect.  Bernier doing well might just be what's needed to get these lunatics out of the party and return it to something approaching the PC party.

We need an actual viable fiscally conservative socially liberal party in this country.  Like an actual Conservative party not steamrolled by the religious zealots on one end and the screaming bigots on the other.

Mackay seriously deserves to burn for giving the party to the reformers.  

• Hydration 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm happy Trudeau owned it, and also didn't look to throw anyone else under the bus. 

As these things go its just shocking how little Scheer is able to do with this. Just brutal. 

I find it hard to give him credit for owning it when he originally lied about it then tried denying doing anything wrong and tried throwing his AG under the bus. He is only 'owning it' because he has been found guilty but even then he tied finishing it off with a " im not going to apologize for trying to save jobs " comment. 

My biggest gripe about all this ( and this isnt just because Trudeau is PM ) but there is no accountabilty in our government. I did see the RCMP are investigating this now but I highly doubt anything will happen other than another $500 fine. We need to get laws in place that can punish politicians for this kind of behavior

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

You have hip you said it was alright it was to save jobs.

Honestly?

Again honestly? you two missed the sarcasm?

One has jt all over it the other has what I presume is a best friend giving a loan who happens to work in the pmo. 

What has Scheer done.

can you be my friend too? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TheAce said:

I find it hard to give him credit for owning it when he originally lied about it then tried denying doing anything wrong and tried throwing his AG under the bus. He is only 'owning it' because he has been found guilty but even then he tied finishing it off with a " im not going to apologize for trying to save jobs " comment. 

My biggest gripe about all this ( and this isnt just because Trudeau is PM ) but there is no accountabilty in our government. I did see the RCMP are investigating this now but I highly doubt anything will happen other than another $500 fine. We need to get laws in place that can punish politicians for this kind of behavior

or maybe we need to grow up a bit and demand that politicians try to save jobs vs posture over idealisms? personally I don't think Trudeau did do anything illegal, yes he did push the boundaries of MP communications but part of that really was about jobs. Of course it was to save his seat too, but if MPs aren't out there trying to save jobs then what good are they? 

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

this is what it comes down to for me too. I just can't vote for social conservatives. The NDP is a complete joke at the moment and May has no chance of forming government. 

This PM is pathetic...first he denies it, then blames everyone else, blocks it all along the way while saying he is working with the ethics commissioner .

Dan Mcteague, a long time liberal says JT must step down. 

I hope he gets charged with obstruction of justice. 

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

This PM is pathetic...first he denies it, then blames everyone else, blocks it all along the way while saying he is working with the ethics commissioner .

Maybe he'll just prorogue parliament...3 times. 

Worked in the past

Again though, no criminal wrong doing.  Scheer did the same thing.  Your hate blinds you to simple fact

12 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

this is what it comes down to for me too. I just can't vote for social conservatives. The NDP is a complete joke at the moment and May has no chance of forming government

If everyone who said that voted for May I wonder what would happen...

7 minutes ago, inane said:

we'd be &^@#ed

she's a good person but if we handed her party the keys it would be a disaster 

14 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Maybe he'll just prorogue parliament...3 times. 

Worked in the past

Again though, no criminal wrong doing.  Scheer did the same thing.  Your hate blinds you to simple fact

Here we go blame a PM from 2015, a guy not even in politics. No criminal wrong doing? U speak for the rcmp, hip? Sheer did not do the same...he has never been PM. Btw it's your partisanship and love for it blinds you my friend. 

9 minutes ago, inane said:

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

we'd be &^@#ed

she's a good person but if we handed her party the keys it would be a disaster 

Some of you better research May. In the Mulroney times she leaked classified documents and she is a drunk, oh and she doesn't understand anything about economics. 

13 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

May has no chance of forming government. 

I am disappointed that I haven't heard anything from her on the current topic. Not acting like she wants to govern.

Or worse this just looks like another instance of Liberal light.

23 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

he denied "directing" her. Every politician blocks things, even Scheer. He did work with the ethics commissioner. 

Have a look at the 4 times Dion says the PM did something against the rules, and I mean really look at it. If a PM can't fight for jobs this country is in real trouble. 

You're acting like Trudeau ordered JWR to change her decision. He never did that. He always said consider a DPA. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Here we go blame a PM from 2015, a guy not even in politics. No criminal wrong doing? U speak for the rcmp, hip? Sheer did not do the same...he has never been PM. Btw it's your partisanship and love for it blinds you my friend. 

Sorry, did I blame anyone of anything?  Show me where?  Still waiting for your evidence from yesterday as well.  You're still the all hat no cattle type though so we know you won't show up behind the bleachers after school.

No criminal wrong doing.  3 investigations now, all ethics no rcmp.  RCMP looked in to Aga Khan you said it was criminal they didn't.  You're very dramatic .

Scheer doing exactly the same should worry you.  The fact it doesn't shows you're far too partisan.  It bothers me Trudeau did this.  it bothers me Scheer did the exact same thing.  It doesn't bother you Scheer did.  That says a lot about you.

Edit* By the way, the "guy not even in politics" sure is sticking his nose in to politics a lot.  NAFTA, visits to the US, speaking about the election.  Hosting party fund raisers.

21 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Some of you better research May. In the Mulroney times she leaked classified documents and she is a drunk, oh and she doesn't understand anything about economics. 

Says something about blaming a PM from the past then immediately brings up trivial crap from almost 40 years ago to discredit possibly the only viable leader among the 4 parties.

Ha

Edited by Warhippy
  • Upvote 1

Lol you guys are hilarious. He's corrupt! No he's corrupt! May? What does she know about politics?! We need to argue over who's more corrupt anyway! 

So it goes. 

• Hydration 1