Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Strome

Liberals win minority government

4 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

this should bug even @Ryan Strome. Lying to Liberals is one thing, but to lie to your base to get donations is downright criminal. 

If you think I donate anything now to these parties you're nuts.

The only party I donate to is the Alberta independence party.

• Hydration 1

9 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Hippy reads and opinion piece from a journalist and calls them facts. Haha it’s no wonder why he struggles so much he doesn’t have the ability to think critically. 

“Trudeau names a gender balanced cabinet, thus all corporations in Canada follow suit”. Haha because that’s factual. It couldn’t be any other million more logical reasons why more women are showing up in executive roles, like say a common sense one on how more and more women are choosing different post secondary majors.

”nope that’s was all on truduope. He’s the spark for all things good.  But but take this as me be bipartisan. I post all “opinion” pieces. Just not the ones that argue against Trudeau’s record. Like the ones posted by financial post the last two weeks. 

https://business.financialpost.com/news/election-2019/when-it-comes-to-the-economy-the-liberals-deserve-to-lose-the-election

https://business.financialpost.com/news/election-2019/liberals-carrying-two-deficits-fiscal-and-credibility

https://business.financialpost.com/news/election-2019/diane-francis-leaders-should-be-forced-to-take-a-course-on-markets-business-and-free-enterprise

Funny how he disappeared for the second time when I pointed out how dumb his made up NEP argument was. 

Smarmy responses.  Smarmy statements.  Typical.

Here's a smattering of totally all biased totally all liberal show pieces.  All repeating the same things.  Stupid liberals.  Stupid various agencies all reporting the same thing

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-10-17/trudeau-has-canada-s-economy-humming

https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/economy/americas/canada-economic-outlook.html

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/newsalert-national-unemployment-rate-down-after-country-adds-54000-jobs-in-september?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles

https://www.bankofcanada.ca/2019/09/canadian-economy-resilient-even-as-global-outlook-worsens/

https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/imf-downgrades-world-economic-outlook-2019-estimate-for-canada-unchanged-1.4638467?cache=%3FclipId%3D89530

Funny how you still didn't answer a simple question about the NEP but claim I disappeared 

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

CNOOC, the Harper gift that keeps on giving. The only good thing about that FIPA deal is it has a sunset clause so it will end eventually. 

2045....having that long of a sunset is downright scary really.  China is not playing softball with anyone and that FIPA the way it is written is absolutely frightening

12 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

this should bug even @Ryan Strome. Lying to Liberals is one thing, but to lie to your base to get donations is downright criminal. 

His entire platform over the past few weeks has been promise without base, outright misinform.  

Notice how he cannot speak ill of the economy, the labour market or the like.  but instead chooses to go down this route?  That should be very telling to people.

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

:frantic:  no!!!  

Actually it was interesting - 30 billion per year in structural deficits for multiple years. Not unlike Trudeau.... but I much prefer Paul Martin as you know.

This is such a weird election. Trudeau is going to lose on social justice. Alberta hates Trudeau more than any other politician in history, but he'll be the one to get a pipeline to tidewater, just as the door is hitting him on the way out. The NDP was relevant. The Bloc is led by an environmentalist who's probably going to  get more votes than May.

You can't make this $&!# up. 

A weekend away and I still haven't the foggiest who I'm voting for besides 'not blue'...

help-dog-meme-300x225.png

Edited by aGENT
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Yeah I've done that...not much help :lol: Going to have to do a deeper dive on my local candidates this weekend.

I'm not much of a fan of the Liberal MP I helped elect last go though...

Edited by aGENT

16 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

who all those opinion pieces show how bipartisan you are. Wait, they don’t. They only are links that support one party when there are multiple that disagree. lol

Thank you for proving the point. 

16 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Funny how you still didn't answer a simple question about the NEP but claim I disappeared 

I’ve answered it 5 times. I’ll spell it out.

FIVE TIMES.  You’re just leaving it because i made it clear how stupid of a question it was. 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:35 PM, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Left hanging I answered you stupid question 3 times

First at 2:40 pm

Then again at 2:44pm, and finally again at 3:35pm  

It's not my fault you can't read.....or selectively chose to ignore any evidence that goes against your opinion.

"I’m flattered, you think of me so much, creepy but still flattered"

If you're going to insult @oldnews, at least have the balls to quote him on it, you coward.

was wondering how the hell I got tagged in an election thread.

I don't bother with internet politics =  have an equal contempt for both the right and the left and try not to get sucked into ideology - it's the true scourge of humanity.

flake right and fake left - have been referring to it that way for 4 decades.

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

was wondering how the hell I got tagged in an election thread.

I don't bother with internet politics =  have an equal contempt for both the right and the left and try not to get sucked into ideology - it's the true scourge of humanity.

flake right and fake left - have been referring to it that way for 4 decades.

4 decades? I honestly thought you were like 35 tops. 

Guess you like that compliment...tell the ladies hey..:lol:

11 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

4 decades? I honestly thought you were like 35 tops. 

Guess you like that compliment...tell the ladies hey..:lol:

that's what the ladies do think :ph34r:

But I'm older than 4 decades unfortunately -  4 decades ago is when I sorta grew a brain fwiw (er, maybe it was 3...:bigblush:)

Edited by oldnews
  • Hydration 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

So is the Federal Conservative Party becoming an Alberta Independence support party....

Kinda crappy to see now 2 provinces ( Quebec and Alberta )  trying to hold our great country hostage.

Can these 2 groups of extremists form a coalition government . ( PC and BQ ) .  Frightening. 

Edited by kingofsurrey

11 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Can these 2 groups of extremists form a coalition government . ( PC and BQ ) .  Frightening. 

That actually has the capacity to be as funny as it is frightening :lol:

What are the betting markets predicting?

Even with the polls being virtually tied, Canada's 'parliamentary first past the post system' makes Trudeau the favorite.

cadelection.jpg

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, oldnews said:

It's a sad state of affairs when your 'choices' are still jjust the likes of Trudeau or Scheer, Trump or Warren.

Coke or Pepsi.

I think we're actually devolving.

It's because this simulation is binary Neo.

giphy.gif.7791b53d203a6ad68b62abdbded38895.gif

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

I didn't give a cent to anyone this time around. TBH I'd prefer that the entire donation system be scrapped entirely and replaced with a small fixed subsidy amount and shorten campaigns to 3 weeks max. 

• Hydration 1

2 hours ago, aGENT said:

A weekend away and I still haven't the foggiest who I'm voting for besides 'not blue'...

help-dog-meme-300x225.png

follow your values, can't really go wrong. Who has the best chance of implementing at least some of them? 

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

It's a sad state of affairs when your 'choices' are still jjust the likes of Trudeau or Scheer, Trump or Warren.

Coke or Pepsi.

I think we're actually devolving.

we get the politicians we deserve. Its directly proportional to how much anyone gets involved between elections. 

• Hydration 2