Ryan Strome

Liberals win minority government

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

You have never offended me.

How am I racist Strome.

 

It's cute and all until you level an accusation like that so grow a set and back it up.

 

How am I racist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

How am I racist Strome.

 

It's cute and all until you level an accusation like that so grow a set and back it up.

 

How am I racist

You are. 

Why were you so against Singh?

U accuse people of many things so ya.

 

Edited by Ryan Strome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Man that's bad :blink:

Right.

 

It's effectively telling people how to vote

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

The Alberta obsession continues. 

You don't see any issue with what that CEO is doing at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Right.

 

It's effectively telling people how to vote

You don't see any issue with what that CEO is doing at all?

I can't understand why you're so obsessed with Alberta. You clearly hate Alberta so why so obsessed?

 

Do you two complain when unions tell their members how to vote?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

You are. 

Why were you so against Singh?

U accuse people of many things so ya.

 

I literally explain every time I bring him up why I don't think he's a qualified leader.

 

You jump straight to racism?

 

What the hell is wrong with you man?  Seriously.   Honestly pal that's pretty low even for you

Edited by Warhippy
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I can't understand why you're so obsessed with Alberta. You clearly hate Alberta so why so obsessed?

 

Do you two complain when unions tell their members how to vote?

 

Answer the question.  Do you see any issue with this CEO effectively telling people how to vote or Alberta will leave the nation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I can't understand why you're so obsessed with Alberta. You clearly hate Alberta so why so obsessed?

 

Do you two complain when unions tell their members how to vote?

 

That's a fair point. I work at a post secondary institution and there are usually one or two NDP-centric posters on the bulletin board.

 

The only caveat for me would be the implied "or else".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

Fuel is the biggest issue in trucking. Next time you buy fuel look at diesel prices. 

so I'm curious - theoretically, if you have gov't help to go green with your trucks would you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

so I'm curious - theoretically, if you have gov't help to go green with your trucks would you? 

Bingo. It was the first thing I thought of as well. Theoretically, a switch to electric, or hybrid trucking would put a dent in the Oil industry.

 

What I'm also wondering is if it's even feasible to start thinking about an electric rail system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Do you two complain when unions tell their members how to vote?

 

I don't like anyone inappropriately trying to influence voters. Unions included.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Liberals are starting to soar in the polls the last few days......  Just in time....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Bingo. It was the first thing I thought of as well. Theoretically, a switch to electric, or hybrid trucking would put a dent in the Oil industry.

 

What I'm also wondering is if it's even feasible to start thinking about an electric rail system.

it certainly is. Right there is a national project that would offset AB oil for market. We need some real vision around concrete plans for the environment, not just talk about targets that tbh don't mean much to your everyday life. 

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

it certainly is. Right there is a national project that would offset AB oil for market. We need some real vision around concrete plans for the environment, not just talk about targets that tbh don't mean much to your everyday life. 

This is thing that frankly baffles me when I see some of the arguments against Climate action. Forget what China and India may or may not be doing....at some point, you should just decide to do the right thing. Not only is there Climate advantages to moving away from a complete reliance on fossil fuels, there's money to be made as well.

 

What it requires is a paradigm shift in thinking. Unfortunately, too many folks buy into this mantra of becoming a dystopian wasteland at the very thought of weaning ourselves off the Oil teat...

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

so I'm curious - theoretically, if you have gov't help to go green with your trucks would you? 

Trucks at this point can hardly get greener without going electric. If they can build an electric powered semi that can pull super b tankers and run for 12 hours a day I will gladly upgrade and never pay for fuel again.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

This is thing that frankly baffles me when I see some of the arguments against Climate action. Forget what China and India may or may not be doing....at some point, you should just decide to do the right thing. Not only is there Climate advantages to moving away from a complete reliance on fossil fuels, there's money to be made as well.

 

What it requires is a paradigm shift in thinking. Unfortunately, too many folks buy into this mantra of becoming a dystopian wasteland at the very thought of weaning ourselves off the Oil teat...

Yup, Gordie forbid we have cleaner water, air etc for our citizens and produce less carbon as a nation while creating jobs, enduring infrastructure and setting a positive example for the rest of the world...

 

The horror! :shock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Seems like Liberals are starting to soar in the polls the last few days......  Just in time....

Soar? Really? 

Nothing has changed basically this whole campaign other than the soaring separatist bloc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Soar? Really? 

Nothing has changed basically this whole campaign other than the soaring separatist bloc.

Conservatives at now polling at 1 % chance of forming a majority gov.   LOL> 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Soar? Really? 

Nothing has changed basically this whole campaign other than the soaring separatist bloc.

Probably autocorrect....

 

Meant to say "sore"....B)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

This is thing that frankly baffles me when I see some of the arguments against Climate action. Forget what China and India may or may not be doing....at some point, you should just decide to do the right thing. Not only is there Climate advantages to moving away from a complete reliance on fossil fuels, there's money to be made as well.

 

What it requires is a paradigm shift in thinking. Unfortunately, too many folks buy into this mantra of becoming a dystopian wasteland at the very thought of weaning ourselves off the Oil teat...

thats why i like the goal of net-zero, vs. some moving international target. If you can green the rail and trucking industry AB can probably pump oil all it wants. Why destroy the AB economy if you don't have to? 

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Right.

 

It's effectively telling people how to vote

You don't see any issue with what that CEO is doing at all?

Why won't you answer? Hell you're yet to answer why you slam Scheer but not JT for saying the exact same thing in 2015.

45 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I can't understand why you're so obsessed with Alberta. You clearly hate Alberta so why so obsessed?

 

Do you two complain when unions tell their members how to vote?

 

Hip?

35 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I literally explain every time I bring him up why I don't think he's a qualified leader.

 

You jump straight to racism?

 

What the hell is wrong with you man?  Seriously.   Honestly pal that's pretty low even for you

It's low but it's alright for some of you to call Albertans racist. Some of you are complete hypocrites. 

Stop saying that about Alberta and I will stop.

34 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Answer the question.  Do you see any issue with this CEO effectively telling people how to vote or Alberta will leave the nation.

Lol look who you are talking to. In some ways I want Jt to win so we can call an election here and get a leader that will hold a referendum and become our own country.

28 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That's a fair point. I work at a post secondary institution and there are usually one or two NDP-centric posters on the bulletin board.

 

The only caveat for me would be the implied "or else".

Separation is at 50% and pretty much every one has stated that if JT wins that number will rise. Kenney would need to step down as he doesn't support Alberta separation. 

23 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Bingo. It was the first thing I thought of as well. Theoretically, a switch to electric, or hybrid trucking would put a dent in the Oil industry.

 

What I'm also wondering is if it's even feasible to start thinking about an electric rail system.

No not at all. The demand is growing. 

We save money, cut emissions in Alberta so really it's a win win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.