Ryan Strome

Liberals win minority government

50 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

You have never offended me.

How am I racist Strome.

It's cute and all until you level an accusation like that so grow a set and back it up.

How am I racist

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

How am I racist Strome.

It's cute and all until you level an accusation like that so grow a set and back it up.

How am I racist

You are. 

Why were you so against Singh?

U accuse people of many things so ya.

Edited by Ryan Strome

52 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Man that's bad :blink:

Right.

It's effectively telling people how to vote

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

The Alberta obsession continues. 

You don't see any issue with what that CEO is doing at all?

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Right.

I can't understand why you're so obsessed with Alberta. You clearly hate Alberta so why so obsessed?

Do you two complain when unions tell their members how to vote?

16 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

You are. 

Why were you so against Singh?

U accuse people of many things so ya.

I literally explain every time I bring him up why I don't think he's a qualified leader.

You jump straight to racism?

What the hell is wrong with you man?  Seriously.   Honestly pal that's pretty low even for you

Edited by Warhippy
  • Hydration 1

10 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I can't understand why you're so obsessed with Alberta. You clearly hate Alberta so why so obsessed?

Answer the question.  Do you see any issue with this CEO effectively telling people how to vote or Alberta will leave the nation.

10 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

That's a fair point. I work at a post secondary institution and there are usually one or two NDP-centric posters on the bulletin board.

The only caveat for me would be the implied "or else".

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

Fuel is the biggest issue in trucking. Next time you buy fuel look at diesel prices. 

so I'm curious - theoretically, if you have gov't help to go green with your trucks would you? 

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

so I'm curious - theoretically, if you have gov't help to go green with your trucks would you? 

Bingo. It was the first thing I thought of as well. Theoretically, a switch to electric, or hybrid trucking would put a dent in the Oil industry.

What I'm also wondering is if it's even feasible to start thinking about an electric rail system.

24 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I don't like anyone inappropriately trying to influence voters. Unions included.

• Upvote 1

Seems like Liberals are starting to soar in the polls the last few days......  Just in time....

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Bingo. It was the first thing I thought of as well. Theoretically, a switch to electric, or hybrid trucking would put a dent in the Oil industry.

What I'm also wondering is if it's even feasible to start thinking about an electric rail system.

it certainly is. Right there is a national project that would offset AB oil for market. We need some real vision around concrete plans for the environment, not just talk about targets that tbh don't mean much to your everyday life. 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

it certainly is. Right there is a national project that would offset AB oil for market. We need some real vision around concrete plans for the environment, not just talk about targets that tbh don't mean much to your everyday life. 

This is thing that frankly baffles me when I see some of the arguments against Climate action. Forget what China and India may or may not be doing....at some point, you should just decide to do the right thing. Not only is there Climate advantages to moving away from a complete reliance on fossil fuels, there's money to be made as well.

What it requires is a paradigm shift in thinking. Unfortunately, too many folks buy into this mantra of becoming a dystopian wasteland at the very thought of weaning ourselves off the Oil teat...

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Trucks at this point can hardly get greener without going electric. If they can build an electric powered semi that can pull super b tankers and run for 12 hours a day I will gladly upgrade and never pay for fuel again.

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

This is thing that frankly baffles me when I see some of the arguments against Climate action. Forget what China and India may or may not be doing....at some point, you should just decide to do the right thing. Not only is there Climate advantages to moving away from a complete reliance on fossil fuels, there's money to be made as well.

What it requires is a paradigm shift in thinking. Unfortunately, too many folks buy into this mantra of becoming a dystopian wasteland at the very thought of weaning ourselves off the Oil teat...

Yup, Gordie forbid we have cleaner water, air etc for our citizens and produce less carbon as a nation while creating jobs, enduring infrastructure and setting a positive example for the rest of the world...

The horror! :shock:

9 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Seems like Liberals are starting to soar in the polls the last few days......  Just in time....

Soar? Really? 

Nothing has changed basically this whole campaign other than the soaring separatist bloc.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Soar? Really? 

Nothing has changed basically this whole campaign other than the soaring separatist bloc.

Conservatives at now polling at 1 % chance of forming a majority gov.   LOL> 

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Soar? Really? 

Probably autocorrect....

Meant to say "sore"....B)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

thats why i like the goal of net-zero, vs. some moving international target. If you can green the rail and trucking industry AB can probably pump oil all it wants. Why destroy the AB economy if you don't have to? 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Right.

Why won't you answer? Hell you're yet to answer why you slam Scheer but not JT for saying the exact same thing in 2015.

45 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Hip?

35 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I literally explain every time I bring him up why I don't think he's a qualified leader.

You jump straight to racism?

What the hell is wrong with you man?  Seriously.   Honestly pal that's pretty low even for you

It's low but it's alright for some of you to call Albertans racist. Some of you are complete hypocrites. 

Stop saying that about Alberta and I will stop.

34 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Answer the question.  Do you see any issue with this CEO effectively telling people how to vote or Alberta will leave the nation.

Lol look who you are talking to. In some ways I want Jt to win so we can call an election here and get a leader that will hold a referendum and become our own country.

28 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That's a fair point. I work at a post secondary institution and there are usually one or two NDP-centric posters on the bulletin board.

The only caveat for me would be the implied "or else".

Separation is at 50% and pretty much every one has stated that if JT wins that number will rise. Kenney would need to step down as he doesn't support Alberta separation. 

23 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

No not at all. The demand is growing. 

We save money, cut emissions in Alberta so really it's a win win.