Ryan Strome

Liberals win minority government

14 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Conservatives at now polling at 1 % chance of forming a majority gov.   LOL> 

That has more with the likelihood of a minority government than anyone pulling away with the election

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Why won't you answer? Hell you're yet to answer why you slam Scheer but not JT for saying the exact same thing in 2015.

Hip?

It's low but it's alright for some of you to call Albertans racist. Some of you are complete hypocrites. 

Stop saying that about Alberta and I will stop.

Lol look who you are talking to. In some ways I want Jt to win so we can call an election here and get a leader that will hold a referendum and become our own country.

Separation is at 50% and pretty much every one has stated that if JT wins that number will rise. Kenney would need to step down as he doesn't support Alberta separation. 

No not at all. The demand is growing. 

We save money, cut emissions in Alberta so really it's a win win.

At no point in time have I ever said it's ok for unions to tell anyone how to vote.  Or anyone for that matter.  Yet you still won't answer one single question.

I've never called Albertans racist, I've stated without question that Alberta and Quebec are two of the least tolerant provinces in the nation.  there is a great deal of information to back this up.

Your excuse for calling me racist is because I am pointing out a statistical fact?  Pathetic man.  Seriously, give your head a shake

One day:  I don't want to leave I've never said I want Alberta to leave.  Another day:  I want him to win so we can leave operation is at X percent, we're leaving

Kenney has talked out of both sides of his mouth so often it's nauseating.  he has personally stated numerous times that separation is possible, including referencing a referendum to see how people felt only to make ONE single statement about not wanting to leave and all of a sudden it somehow discounts his every other statement.  You and him are about as stable as a bunch of Nordiques fans hearing Seattle got a team first

I don't know if you're bipolar, intentionally ignorant or just completely unable to hold a conversation without acting like a child but grow up man.

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

At no point in time have I ever said it's ok for unions to tell anyone how to vote.  Or anyone for that matter.  Yet you still won't answer one single question.

I've never called Albertans racist, I've stated without question that Alberta and Quebec are two of the least tolerant provinces in the nation.  there is a great deal of information to back this up.

Your excuse for calling me racist is because I am pointing out a statistical fact?  Pathetic man.  Seriously, give your head a shake

One day:  I don't want to leave I've never said I want Alberta to leave.  Another day:  I want him to win so we can leave operation is at X percent, we're leaving

Kenney has talked out of both sides of his mouth so often it's nauseating.  he has personally stated numerous times that separation is possible, including referencing a referendum to see how people felt only to make ONE single statement about not wanting to leave and all of a sudden it somehow discounts his every other statement.  You and him are about as stable as a bunch of Nordiques fans hearing Seattle got a team first

I don't know if you're bipolar, intentionally ignorant or just completely unable to hold a conversation without acting like a child but grow up man.

Just stop. 

Kenney is talking about a referendum on pulling Alberta out of equalization. 

No I want out...said I love Canada but don't want to be with her.

Didn't answer? Clearly you can't read.

You need to stop you spew lies or you just don't know what you're even talking about.

Anyway ttyl..

37 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Forget what China and India may or may not be doing....at some point, you should just decide to do the right thing.

So much this. That type of thinking is like saying "My neighbours beat their wives, so why should I stop kicking my dog"?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

thats why i like the goal of net-zero, vs. some moving international target. If you can green the rail and trucking industry AB can probably pump oil all it wants. Why destroy the AB economy if you don't have to? 

They'd finally have something to actually whine about? :P

Edited by aGENT
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

They'd finally have something to actually wine about? :P

I don't mean to be rude but you live in a province that is seen by the rest of Canada as..ahh nm I'm not going to finish.lol

Btw can we stop give 27 billion dollars a year to Ottawa? Can you guys actually make a livable wage so you can cover our share to Ottawa?

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Just stop. 

Kenney is talking about a referendum on pulling Alberta out of equalization. 

No I want out...said I love Canada but don't want to be with her.

Didn't answer? Clearly you can't read.

You need to stop you spew lies or you just don't know what you're even talking about.

Anyway ttyl..

To Alberta - from JT with love....

What happened to bullet proof vest story?

We must be the only nation in the world where someone can threaten to assassinate the PM and no one gets arrested for it?

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

@RUPERTKBD I wish we had a leader like Obama. He made the US the biggest player in the oil industry in the world.:ph34r:

....and he didn't have to roll back environmental regulations to make it happen....

I think we can all agree that Barry is a smart dude: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/16/politics/barack-obama-endorses-justin-trudeau-canada-reelection/index.html

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

I don't mean to be rude but you live in a province that is seen by the rest of Canada as..ahh nm I'm not going to finish.lol

Btw can we stop give 27 billion dollars a year to Ottawa? Can you guys actually make a livable wage so you can cover our share to Ottawa?

As usual, I have no idea what your post has to with the price of tea in China but, while it's tight, I do well enough to own a home in the expensive lower mainland and have my wife stay at home with our kids. So I seem to be making a 'livable wage'.

By all means, separate and you won't have to pay anything. Good luck getting your oil out of province though.

I think the phrase you're looking for is "where I like to go during the summer".....B)

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

....and he didn't have to roll back environmental regulations to make it happen....

I think we can all agree that Barry is a smart dude: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/16/politics/barack-obama-endorses-justin-trudeau-canada-reelection/index.html

He didn't but US regulations are not even close to Canada's. 

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

As usual, I have no idea what your post has to with the price of tea in China but, while it's tight, I do well enough to own a home in the expensive lower mainland and have my wife stay at home with our kids. So I seem to be making a 'livable wage'.

By all means, separate and you won't have to pay anything. Good luck getting your oil out of province though.

So somehow you would convince the americans not to buy our oil? Or are you talking about a pipeline expansion that isn't getting built? I have no idea what you are talking about but to be fair you clearly have no idea what you're talking about either..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think the phrase you're looking for is "where I like to go during the summer".....B)

Ya ok..

Pretty sure alf has said it a few times.

He didn't but US regulations are not even close to Canada's. 

So somehow you would convince the americans not to buy our oil? Or are you talking about a pipeline expansion that isn't getting built? I have no idea what you are talking about but to be fair you clearly have no idea what you're talking about either..

Sure they'd love to buy it.. At below market value.

• Upvote 1

Unless the polls are horribly wrong,  Mr. Trudeau will still be PM on Tuesday simply because of one simple reason:   The LIBs lead the CONS in Ontario and Quebec in almost every single poll.   Its just math:  Ontario and Quebec combined:  128 + 78 seats = 199 seats out 338 seats.  That is almost 60% of the seats in Canada.   Even if Trudeau wins 1/2 of the Ontario/Quebec seats he is on the way to a minority government since Atlantic Canada is solidly Liberal.

It does not really matter what happens in the West.  The power has always been in the East since Confederation and beyond.

The only thing holding back Trudeau is the rise in Bloc support that will make him lose some seats in Quebec.  Without the Bloc, the Liberals will get a clear majority.

As for the Tories, they need a new leader if they can't beat Trudeau with so many scandals.   It is their fault they chose a leader with as much personality as a wet dish cloth.   I am sure any Tory leader besides Scheer will do better at defeating Trudeau.

Edited by DonLever
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Sure they'd love to buy it.. At below market value.

You mean what we always get for it because the people who gladly take our money are blocking us and making the US richer.

1 minute ago, DonLever said:

Unless the polls are horribly wrong,  Mr. Trudeau will still be PM on Tuesday simply because of one simple reason:   The LIBs lead the CONS in Ontario in almost every single poll.   Its just math:  Ontario and Quebec combined:  128 + 78 seats = 199 seats out 338 seats.  That is almost 60% of the seats in Canada.   Even if Trudeau wins 1/2 of the Ontario/Quebec seats he is on the way to a minority government since Atlantic Canada is solidly Liberal.

It does not really matter what happens in the West.  The power has always been in the East since Confederation and beyond.

The only thing holding back Trudeau is the rise in Bloc support that will make him lose some seats in Quebec.  Without the Bloc, the Liberals will get a clear majority.

As for the Tories, they need a new leader if they can't beat Trudeau with so many scandals.   It is their fault they chose a leader with as much personality as a wet dish cloth.

Umm Don the bloc is projected to win at least 37 seats one poll has them above 40 seats. The maritimes will likely be a split and the liberals may not win even a single seat in Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba and maybe only a dozen in BC. He will need separatist support and wow that would make his dad roll over in his grave.

4 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Umm Don the bloc is projected to win at least 37 seats one poll has them above 40 seats. The maritimes will likely be a split and the liberals may not win even a single seat in Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba and maybe only a dozen in BC. He will need separatist support and wow that would make his dad roll over in his grave.

BQ today is not like the BQ of Pierre's days..

Current BQ have no plans for referendum.  Taxes and immigration / language/culture is more the BQ's current agenda...   Hard to blame them as a french island in an English ocean of North America... Of course they are concerned about the protection of their culture / language. 

The real separatists now are in Alberta......

3 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Thing is, if your province/people have been rich at certain points and spent like drunken sailors and didn't save for a rainy day or plan for the future and "what if's", that might factor in.  "Nothing lasts forever".  

I agree, sending billions out East is a reckless way to spend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1