Ryan Strome

Liberals win minority government

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Or maybe it's me drunk?

Again it's an f150.

I like the f150's....I think some come in 6 cylinder 4x4? I have to buy a truck soon.

 

Maybe KOS is right though? you could be so wasted that you just think you have an f150?

Nah, that makes no sense, even if you were seeing double that would still only add up to a f300...

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I voted. Then I blasted All American Rejects - 'It Ends Tonight' with a big smile on my face on the drive home after. (Don't think I've felt such joy listening to that song)

 

45 mins till the CBC live stream starts, then we figure out our fate. I might pour a glass & take a few puffs of a cigar prior. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Well I voted. Then I blasted All American Rejects - 'It Ends Tonight' with a big smile on my face on the drive home after. (Don't think I've felt such joy listening to that song)

 

45 mins till the CBC live stream starts, then we figure out our fate. I might pour a glass & take a few puffs of a cigar prior. 

 

Is Scheer an American reject?  How does he come by US citizenship anyway, and how did the Conservatives not see that was bad?

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I like the f150's....I think some come in 6 cylinder 4x4? I have to buy a truck soon.

 

Maybe KOS is right though? you could be so wasted that you just think you have an f150?

Nah, that makes no sense, even if you were seeing double that would still only add up to a f300...

Twin Turbo v6's. Apparently they go pretty good, my uncle got one. Crazy #'s these new trucks put up too.

I still got my old 97 5spd w/ the V8. Doesn't go quite as fast, tow as much, or get the mileage. :lol: But I love it, those 90's f150's are tough.

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aGENT said:

The problem with 'conservative values' is that people seem to equate them to the Conservative party...and frankly I don't see a lot of overlap in actual practice there.

 

That party represents a very small percentage of Canadians in practice. It's really quite astonishing that they've somehow mislead 20% plus of our voting public, that they in fact do.

Correct.  The current political parties are really not true to their root philosophies.  They swing in the wind in hopes of getting votes.  Look at our BC NDP.  They take tolls off of bridges, but fight against Oil/Gas pipelines.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voted super easy.

 

One of the old ladies manning the box smelt funny #firstworldproblems

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Or maybe it's me drunk?

Again it's an f150.

But it is jacked up and has a gun rack and truck nuts, right? B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

think Theo Fleury is on the Ice again

That's like a 'rock' version of 'snow' correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies and gents... I'm just about to get off work to vote.

Lots of discussions in this threads.  Lots of infos, lots of debates, lots of people understanding different points of views and also lots of CDC'ers with now more hardened position. 

 

But regardless... one things we all agree on... if you don't vote (assuming you are in the age of majority to do so), you can't complain :gocan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Voted Green.

 

I know they have no chance. But I find I agree most with their stances and policies, and Elizabeth in general. 

 

If everyone who wanted to vote Green but ultimately didn't because "I don't want my vote to be a wasted vote so I'm gonna vote between the big 3", actually did vote Green, maybe they would actually escalate into that "big" category.

 

Nonetheless, it's my right to vote for who I want to vote for, and if it helps even my riding get a Green leader, but not the country, I'll be happy. 

What's this thing about Elizabeth May also being a dual citizen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I like the f150's....I think some come in 6 cylinder 4x4? I have to buy a truck soon.

 

Maybe KOS is right though? you could be so wasted that you just think you have an f150?

Nah, that makes no sense, even if you were seeing double that would still only add up to a f300...

2.7L turbo. 1000 to 1200 kilometers on a 138L tank. They even shut off when sitting at a light. It's greenest truck available not named Tesla.

15 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

But it is jacked up and has a gun rack and truck nuts, right? B)

Guilty..

Edited by Ryan Strome
  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

2.7L turbo. 1000 to 1200 kilometers on a 138L tank.

Guilty..

Back in the day, we used to call it getting your truck "Red Deered".....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Polls close in Atlantic Canada in 1 hour.   Could give an early indication where votes are going,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

What's this thing about Elizabeth May also being a dual citizen?

She was born in USA, which makes her automatic US citizen.  Don't know if she renounced US citizenship.

 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonLever said:

She was born in USA, which makes her automatic US citizen.  Don't know if she renounced US citizenship.

 

It's weird that I also found out around the same time Boris Johnson was also a dual citizen.  Can't think of three more different people lol (Boris, Andrew, and Elizabeth).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Voted Green.

 

I know they have no chance. But I find I agree most with their stances and policies, and Elizabeth in general. 

 

If everyone who wanted to vote Green but ultimately didn't because "I don't want my vote to be a wasted vote so I'm gonna vote between the big 3", actually did vote Green, maybe they would actually escalate into that "big" category.

 

Nonetheless, it's my right to vote for who I want to vote for, and if it helps even my riding get a Green leader, but not the country, I'll be happy. 

:picard::sick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.