Ryan Strome

Liberals win minority government

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Holy crap...it's still possible the libs win a majority....

 

how

Bloc ruined it for pretty boy Justin....  took an extra 15 seats tonight from JT

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

So did Hillary.:lol:

 

Means the same.

Trudeau is going to complain that 500,000 illegals voted for Scheer.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

And those in Quebec who elected the bloc people will get absolutely nothing in return for those votes.  

 

Whats even the point of the party if they aren't separatist? What will be the power coming out of this? And my next question would be, doesn't Alberta look at a party like this & think they'd like one too? 

I'm not too familiar with the Bloc this just seems odd to me. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Scheer wins popular vote

Guarantee that the same people who cried about this non stop this up in the American thread are silent this time around....

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernier loses his own riding....0 PPC elected.

 

Looks good on him....

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Trudeau is going to complain that 500,000 illegals voted for Scheer.

But the emails and the hidden Ukrainian server... :lol:

Edited by trek
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Are you sure? 156 with 2 seats left? Don't you need 170?

Because they are JUST starting to poll in BC and there are still contested areas of Ontario, Manitoba and Alberta.  Leading is not counted and when areas of BC only have 4-10 polls counted out of 300 it is in fact anyone's game.


As of right now the Libs are leading or elected in 161 ridings.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Guarantee that the same people who cried about this non stop this up in the American thread are silent this time around....

Donnie boy actually cried about this when the Obama won and the results initially showed Romney with more votes (early on).  Then he quickly deleted his twitter post when it showed Obama with winning the popular vote when the votes were all counted.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Guarantee that the same people who cried about this non stop this up in the American thread are silent this time around....

Popular vote should count for something. Even if that meant Hilary as president..

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Because they are JUST starting to poll in BC and there are still contested areas of Ontario, Manitoba and Alberta.  Leading is not counted and when areas of BC only have 4-10 polls counted out of 300 it is in fact anyone's game.


As of right now the Libs are leading or elected in 161 ridings.  

CBC now has them at 159. Saw 161 before too, fluctuates around 160 or less.... 157 now.

 

I guess still possible yes, but seems unlikely? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

JWR trailing too

Thats not a surprise at all, hard as an independent as people will go for a party as opposed to their local MP for the most part.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

 

Whats even the point of the party if they aren't separatist? What will be the power coming out of this? And my next question would be, doesn't Alberta look at a party like this & think they'd like one too? 

I'm not too familiar with the Bloc this just seems odd to me. 

Bloc is currently more about protecting Quebecs culture and controlling immigratin / taxation rules....

Separation is a NO go in Quebec now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Trudeau is going to complain that 500,000 illegals voted for Scheer.

They must of had dual-citizenship. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

JWR trailing too

Maybe voters see her as not a team player..... ?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else going out as Indian Justin Truduea for halloween?

 

If the people that voted for him dont care then I dont either, honestly it was a funny outfit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RottenCanuck22 said:

Anyone else going out as Indian Justin Truduea for halloween?

 

If the people that voted for him dont care then I dont either, honestly it was a funny outfit.

Justin loves a great costume. The guy is majorly into dressup.... He would probably approve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.