Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Strome

Liberals win minority government

43 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

BREAKING: CAF members in long-term care homes say they became whistleblowers after inaction by Trudeau government

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-caf-members-became-whistleblowers-after

Ford faces blowback after military report reveals 'horrific' conditions at Ontario long-term care homes

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/covid-19-coronavirus-ontario-update-may-26-1.5584665

All parties treat our vets like crap.  Treating people putting their lives on the line for their country with dignity should be something we don't have to argue about.

• Hydration 3

12 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

All parties treat our vets like crap.  Treating people putting their lives on the line for their country with dignity should be something we don't have to argue about.

And its nothing new.  I know I know bringing up US stuff in a Canadian thread rubs a certain poster the wrong way.  But I think it illustrates the point.   One of Patton's orders during the interwar period was to forcibly break up a WW1 veterans protest about benefits for vets.  Vets are used as propaganda, but when its time to treat them after thei service, they get the short end of the stick.   Parties of all political stripe.  

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Just saw a portion of a Stephen Harper interview and if it hadn't been for the lack of bluster (and the video feed) I would have assumed that I was listening to Donald Trump....

His 2015 election loss was the media's fault.....the networks refused to run negative ads about his opponent (I guess we just imagined those "nice hair though" ads :rolleyes:)....the BBC would be "by far" the most conservative broadcaster in Canada, if it were a Canadian outlet....:blink:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/cohen-stephen-harper-canadas-loudest-revisionist/ar-BB14CN4e?li=AAggXBV

I'd like to go back to 2015, just to vote this clown out of office again....

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Just saw a portion of a Stephen Harper interview and if it hadn't been for the lack of bluster (and the video feed) I would have assumed that I was listening to Donald Trump....

His 2015 election loss was the media's fault.....the networks refused to run negative ads about his opponent (I guess we just imagined those "nice hair though" ads :rolleyes:)....the BBC would be "by far" the most conservative broadcaster in Canada, if it were a Canadian outlet....:blink:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/cohen-stephen-harper-canadas-loudest-revisionist/ar-BB14CN4e?li=AAggXBV

No one will ever take conservatives seriously again unless they start running actual campaigns instead of “Trudeau sux vote 4 us.” So thank christ for that. 

• Hydration 3

1 hour ago, Pears said:

No one will ever take conservatives seriously again unless they start running actual campaigns instead of “Trudeau sux vote 4 us.” So thank christ for that. 

They recieved the most votes in the last election. 

Honestly you really look silly on here.

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Maybe listen again. He said one of the reasons and that there was many reasons. Guess you missed that.

Also he isn't wrong about left wing media in Canada. 

• Hydration 1

12 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

They recieved the most votes in the last election. 

Honestly you really look silly on here.

Lol really this after you posted and defended a rainbow coloured swastika?

3 minutes ago, Pears said:

Lol really this after you posted and defended a rainbow coloured swastika?

Once again no response to your ridiculous, inaccurate post.

I guess considering you do it daily why bother admitting you're wrong. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Once again no response to your ridiculous, inaccurate post.

I guess considering you do it daily why bother admitting you're wrong. 

:picard: Everyone saw it do you really think we’re that clueless to believe that?

Edited by Pears

Just now, Pears said:

Everyone saw it do you really think we’re that clueless to believe that?

Clearly you are best on your post.

I don't care what far left sjw like you guys think.

• Burr 1

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Clearly you are best on your post.

I don't care what far left sjw like you guys think.

So you don’t care that you posted something so blatantly homophobic? Ok cool I’ll remember that. 

7 minutes ago, Pears said:

So you don’t care that you posted something so blatantly homophobic? Ok cool I’ll remember that. 

Let's be real you can't remember one day to the next.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Let's be real you can't remember one day to the next.

If we wanna be real let’s call it how it is and say you’re an ignorant d*****bag. 

Edited by Pears

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

If we wanna be real let’s call it how it is and say you’re an ignorant d*****bag. 

Gotta love you guys. Lol.

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Lmao what a clown. 

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

And its nothing new.  I know I know bringing up US stuff in a Canadian thread rubs a certain poster the wrong way.  But I think it illustrates the point.   One of Patton's orders during the interwar period was to forcibly break up a WW1 veterans protest about benefits for vets.  Vets are used as propaganda, but when its time to treat them after thei service, they get the short end of the stick.   Parties of all political stripe.  

I think that was under the command of Douglas McArthur but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Justin to Ryan.....Come on Ryan Strome.....you never answer my calls!  I'm lonely and need to talk.

tenor.gif

:P

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

48 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

@Warhippy @Jimmy McGill

This is the dumbest thing you will see today.

And this is why I research the media sources I read. This sounds almost like Canadian Infowars. lol

4 hours ago, Pears said:

I wouldn't bother. Some people come on here looking for the conflict so you are just enabling their desire to get a rise out of you. After all these years going back and forth with that particular poster, all I will say is save your time and energy. 

Spoiler

timeout_6069781.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Squamfan said:

@Warhippy @Jimmy McGill

This is the dumbest thing you will see today.

yup, I can't argue with you on that.