Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Strome

Liberals win minority government

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

I feel a lot have already checked out due to the 2 party system we have.  

No matter what people say, we are literally a 2 party system.  Both parties engage in the EXACT same processes.  But we're given the belief we have more choices because the NDP as 10+ seats every election.  The Bloc has a strong showing.  We have various provincial under dog parties.

But without an actual shift away from what this 2 party system is we're never going to see any change

I don't see much dif between the LPC and the NDP. The CPC has moved to the middle in hopes of drawing disaffected liberals. As a result their message is muddled. The CPC has not been challenged since Reform. I think the unhappiness on the Prairies will change that. I see the poll by the Western Producer has Wildrose at 15% and in 3rd place in AB. They could elect MP's next federal election. Even if they don't it could cost the CPC some members do to vote splitting. This won't be limited to the feds. Kenney will be challenged provincially. This will likely spread to other western provinces. 

I love how JT and the liberals won't release the carbon tax info and liberal supporters have no issue with their lack of transparency. 

4 hours ago, Warhippy said:

We were $700 billion in debt or so prior to Covid.  if Trudeau was smart, or the supporting parties; they'd listen to Rocco Grimaldi and reinstate the BOC to its original purpose now to ensure less interest repayments and less debt issues.  But....

Wait wait wait... what the hell does a fringe NHL player have to do with this??

48 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Auto correct obviously. :lol:

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Auto correct obviously. :lol:

Haha, I’m not judging hip on that one. People mix up names, places, etc all the time. Happens. 

I’m sure it was an honest mistake- I just wanted to bust his balls a bit for it. 

• Hydration 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Haha, I’m not judging hip on that one. People mix up names, places, etc all the time. Happens. 

I’m sure it was an honest mistake- I just wanted to bust his balls a bit for it. 

Same.

• Hydration 1

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Same.

If there’s a greater love story on cdc than that of @Ryan Strome and @Warhippy I’d be amazed. It’s a modern day Romeo and Juliet- the only question is, who’s the Montagues and who’s the Capulets?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

Galati 

Rocco Galati :lol:

Damn I miss hockey

• Hydration 1

26 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

do not do drugs kids

Ok yeah I uhh, what

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

do not do drugs kids

This is some seriously woke $h*t

Edited by Sean Monahan

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

do not do drugs kids

That looks like the same dude.

One younger and smiling so he has more wrinkles. Teeth can gap as you age, my bottom row are, it's quite common. Small dot near the nose, pimple? age spot? 

The nose is the clinch. His right nostril has a weird straight line that the left nostril doesn't in both pics. 

Plus, could there be two dudes this handsome? Impossible. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

do not do drugs kids

This is why nobody can take people on the right seriously.  At least those on the left TRY to argue from a point of near fact while your side of the fence goes off the deep end every chance they get

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

This is why nobody can take people on the right seriously.  At least those on the left TRY to argue from a point of near fact while your side of the fence goes off the deep end every chance they get

That depends on how far left we're talking (I've seen about the same mentality of stuff on that side too) but I agree for the most part. lol

Edited by The Lock
  • Hydration 1

6 minutes ago, The Lock said:

That depends on how far left we're talking (I've seen about the same mentality of stuff on that side too) but I agree for the most part. lol

The centrists don't really factor in, I guess in the US both sides would call them "moderates" but locally it seems the right/far right have a monopoly on ridiculous fear posting, conspiracy theories and just outright lying.  

Now, do not get me wrong as I am NOT saying the left is innocent at all, as they have a laundry list of issues they've committed to that are nowhere near honest.  But it's stuff like this, or the claims of treason or selling the nation to muslims or china or the like, the Soros conspiracy and on and on that seem to be the mainstay lately and it's ridiculous 

15 hours ago, Warhippy said:

The centrists don't really factor in, I guess in the US both sides would call them "moderates" but locally it seems the right/far right have a monopoly on ridiculous fear posting, conspiracy theories and just outright lying.  

Now, do not get me wrong as I am NOT saying the left is innocent at all, as they have a laundry list of issues they've committed to that are nowhere near honest.  But it's stuff like this, or the claims of treason or selling the nation to muslims or china or the like, the Soros conspiracy and on and on that seem to be the mainstay lately and it's ridiculous 

Move far enough left and you will meet the right. Both totalitarian.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

Move far enough left and you will meet the right. Both totalitarian.

And both sides are guilty of fabricating, exaggerating, misrepresenting etc to suit their narrative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Warhippy said:

What these polls are missing is the likely impact of Wexit votes taken from the CPC. It has every potential of costing the CPC seats in the West. Not suggesting that many Wexit candidates will be elected just that it could draw enough CPC support away to have other parties win.