The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Darren Archibald recalled in OTT

Rush17

22 minutes ago, Harvey Specter said:

Best of luck to Archie! Rooting for him to find success on the Sens as a regular! I hope he can find the consistency he needs to stick on the main roster and he will be playing really close to home, which is a bonus! 

I hope he does well too. Maybe he will fit in better in Ottawa's systems. Green wants his guys to play a fast north south system. Hopefully he can find a home in the NHL.

5 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Awesome. Good for him. As well, credit to Benning for putting a former player in a position to succeed and get a real crack at the NHL.

I wish Benning would have kept Archie a Canuck though.  Archie on the 4th line would add an element our club is missing.....

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

I wish Benning would have kept Archie a Canuck though.  Archie on the 4th line would add an element our club is missing.....

When he brings it. The issue with Archibald was his consistency. He brought it hard....for a game or two, and then took the next couple off.

4 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

When he brings it. The issue with Archibald was his consistency. He brought it hard....for a game or two, and then took the next couple off.

For our club to roll deep in the playoffs we need players willing /able to fill certain roles..... I don't think we have enough toughness on our club to protect our kids...

Archie had the potential with proper coaching to fill that role....

Now that he is gone... we don't have that type of player / option......  I  worry about the long term health of EP and Boeser as teams strategize how to neutralize / run them. 

Archived